Into It- Keegan/reader (CoD:Ghosts)

You and Keegan were enemies, always bickering or arguing every chance you get. Today, it was an argument because you corrected him, ending in a physical fight. Now the two of you were being  forced to share a room in the barracks together as punishment.

“This is your fault, I hope you know that.” Keegan grumbles as you enter the room you’ll both be sharing.

"My fault?" You ask with a scoff, throwing yourself into the bed closest to the door, your bag landing next to the bed with a soft thud. "As if you didn't throw the first damn punch." 

"You deserved it." Keegan grumbles, tossing his gear on the nearest table as he walks over to his bed, tossing himself down without any enthusiasm. “You're insufferable." He adds.

"That's a big word coming from you." You mutter bitterly, insulting him.

"Bite me." Keegan hisses, turning away from you and closing his eyes, letting out a deep and frustrated sigh as he tries to ignore you and  get some rest.

You roll your eyes. "You'll be lucky if I don't smother you with your pillow in the middle of the night." You mutter under your breath.

"Try me." Keegan growls, turning back over to look at you. "Or are you too much of a coward to fight when it's only words and not fists." The words bite, but you almost want to laugh instead or fight him.

"You know what, you little-" You cut yourself off and take a deep breath. "No. I'm not wasting any more energy on you. You're not worth it." You mutter.

"I'm not 'worth it' because you know that you'd lose." Keegan taunts, giving a smug grin while facing you. "At least admit it."

You laugh bitterly. "It's not that I'd lose, I just finally realized that there's no point in fighting with a man who gets his panties in a twist over being corrected." You say, insulting him.

Keegan's demeanor immediately shifts to anger. He pushes himself out of his bed and walks over to yours, standing above you while looking down at you. "Watch yourself." He growls, his eyes narrowing.

Your gaze shifts from the ceiling to his face. "Oh? What're you gonna do, Hmm?"

Keegan stares at you right back, not breaking eye contact as he reaches down and grabs your shirt collar. “Last chance to take it back.” He growls. You give him a smirk, but don't say anything.

Keegan gives a frustrated growl as he pulls you a little closer, his face now only inches away from yours. He pulls his face in even closer to yours before muttering something. "God, you have to be the most irritating person I've ever had to encounter..."

"Part of me thinks you like it." You murmur with a smirk.

Keegan’s face immediately shifts back to anger as he leans even closer. Before you can respond, he kisses you, hard. The kiss throws you off for a moment but you take the moment to grab his wrist and twist it. “Doesn’t take much to get under your skin, does it?” you ask with a smirk as he pulls away.