006

TEMPTATION: CHAPTER SIX
Altanta, Georgia.

Thursdays seem to be the days that were the most chill for Cassius and his newly found schedule

Thursdays seem to be the days that were the most chill for Cassius and his newly found schedule. He spent most of his time in the studio by himself, working with a few artists ever so briefly throughout the day.

The middle stages of the evening were setting in, and the man was toying around with the few mixes that he'd summoned up for the day. There were a handful of things that the man could've indulged himself in, especially with him being in the city that he was in now. But he settled for the lazy route.

"Cash money maaaannn!!! Where you at?"

The voice was undeniably Joey's. He barged into where Cassius was sat, sitting on a high that Mount Everest couldn't even touch.

"My boy! Where you been my boy!"

"Been working." Cassius says, turning up the audio so that Joey could hear. He knew it was hip, as he saw the stank face appear on Joey's expression.

"That shit...is fye." Joey expressed, taking his shades off. "You get a motherfucka like Brent on this...it's gon be a banger. For sure."

"You might be onto something there." Cassius agreed as he thought more about it.

"I'm already knowing." Joey said as he shook his head hard. "Non sober thoughts are the best ones."

"...You need get in with on me on this shit here, Cash." Joey spoke, advertising the drug that he was very well into. "It'll get you right, for real."

"I bet."

"...but I'm straight." Cassius said, taking a good look at what Joey had in his possession. A bottle of prescription pills. And they didn't look the ones you could get from the streets.

"Who put you on to that anyway?"

"Do it matter?" Joey fired back. "All that matters is that they hittin right. And these, do."

"I know cause the boys fuck with em' real bad."

"Ight Joey." Cassius said, not taking any more interest into the subject. "Lemme get back to it bro."

"Man you ain't doing shit."

Sighing, the man was knowing it was going to be a long night if he stayed here at the studio with the guys. That was soon proved as Joey's mob found their way over to studio room that Cassius had. He stayed around for all that he could, but he wasn't for all of the ruckus. He prepared himself to head home, until he finally heard Joey out on a request.

"You want to what?"

"I can't drive. But you can..." the man slurred out of his mouth. "So take me to my mom's real quick. She's only thirty minutes out."

The idea woke Cassius up inside. He hadn't heard from the woman since the last day of the reunion, and it was nothing new for the thought of her to drift in his mind. Agreeing, the two men headed out to parking garage and were on the road soon.