003

TEMPTATION: CHAPTER THREE
Atlanta, Georgia.

TEMPTATION: CHAPTER THREEAtlanta, Georgia

"And this here, is a freelance space. It can be turned into anything. A game room, a bar, movie room. Anything you can think of." Naomi beamed. She was well into her work of being a real estate agent. She watched as the couple made their way into the room, checking it out for its features.

It was her third and final showing for the day, and she was ready for it to be quite over. She needed all of the rest that she could get, as she had a fulfilling weekend to prepare for.

This weekend marked the time for the annual 2 day family reunion, which always happened around the last week of August. It was her great grandfather who started the tradition, and his kids who kept it afloat. Over the years, Naomi would only have to be in attendance. There wasn't much for her to do. But since her mother was the grand host for this year, it was a different story.

"We're really loving this place. But the price is a bit out of our range."

"I understand. And from what I know, we're more than able to negotiate. What's comfortable for you?"

"If we could stay $10,000 less than the initial pricing, that would be nice."

"That's definitely something we can work with." Naomi spoke confidently, "I will talk more with the seller of this place and work on a better offer. Sound good?"

The customers nodded in a satisfaction, thanking the lady for her accommodation and help. In Naomi's eye, it was another rewarding day that ended with a bang. The request she received weren't anything she couldn't handle, and she more than sure that would be able to settle out a deal.

She was good at her job.

After her work day, she headed to her own place of comfort located in Norcross, Georgia. It was the ideal place for her to stay, as it wasn't too far or too close to the city. It made her job easier as well, giving her the insight that she needed when it came to her clientele.
It was the perfect suburb.

Her two story home sat along the hills, bridged around the dark evergreens that Georgia had to offer. Naomi refreshed herself from her day, settling into the her bed to properly rest.

With her mind at rest and away from her typical duties, all the woman could think about was her wild affairs from the previous weekends. She couldn't get around the fact that she had a one night stand.

The fact that it was a one night stand wasn't blowing her over. It was the fact that would raid her mind day by day. The fact that if she could, she have the want the night to happen again. And again. And again.

The visuals wouldn't leave her mind. She couldn't get it out of her head. It made her want to touch herself, just thinking of how he was with her.

The way he caressed her body, handled her, talked her through it. There weren't enough words to describe how good the man made her feel that night. She hadn't felt that way in what felt like forever.