Ruined inocence

Rimuru POV:

I've been really bored lately so I've been watching the bat people that go to my school. Their lives look so interesting, it's almost like a movie. After they solve one problem another one comes up soon after.  They ended up adding some blonde girl to Rias's peerage and turning her into a bat person after saving her from some creep, It's ironic because she's supposed to be with the church but I mean she did get exiled so I guess it's ok.

In my spare time, Ciels been showing me memories of my other siblings from what she calls the "cardinal world". I don't really get why it's called that but it has some complicated reason behind the name I didn't really understand. After watching some of my memories I realised where onee-chan learned how to take care of me. I'm pretty sure it's from my other older sisters and the way they "disciplined" Veldora Nii-chan. At least onee-chan isn't as extreme as the other two. I don't think I want to meet them if I'm being honest....

The perverted boy who was saying creepy things to me started going to some guy's house who dressed like a magical girl. At first, it seemed like he hated being there but it seems like he's enjoying it now.... It's a little concerning but I'm not really that surprised since after watching him for a while I got to know his personality a little

[You should have let him die when you cut his head off. He's a parasite that shouldn't be allowed to live.]

'Ciel-chan seems to really hate him after what he said to me......'

Ouh, ouh. That Rias girl just teleported into the perverted boy's room. I hope they go do something interesting. Why is she taking her clothes off.....

(Ciel-chan, what's virginity and why'd she ask him to take it?)

[Don't worry about it, master. You can learn about it when you're older.]

(Why can't you just tell me now? I'm already old enough, I'm not a child anymore.)

I say to Ciel with a slight pout.

'Whatever, since Ciel won't tell me and I doubt onii or onee-chan will tell me I'll just ask her about it tomorrow.'

[Look master she already left.]

(WHAT! WHERE'D SHE GO?)

I start frantically searching for her so I don't miss any of the action.

[Don't worry master she was just picked up by a maid and is currently at home.]

(Oh ok. That's fine then. Let's head home
Ciel-chan.)

As I knock on the club room door and enter I can see they're all staring at me warily.

"Jeez, it's not like I'm going to kill any of you. I just had to teach that perverted boy a lesson. And anyway, even if I didn't do it I know 3 other people that would have done worse to him and all of you."

I say in a carefree tone.

After I finished speaking I could see them all start to sweat profusely. It's kind of funny seeing how scared they are of me. I'm probably the nicest one out of all of my siblings from what I saw from my memories and what I know about onii and onee-chan.

"Why have you come here, Miss Tempest?"

Rias says in a concerned tone thinking that it's something bad.

"Oh yeah! I came to ask you a question!"

"A question?"

She replies relieved that I'm not here to cause trouble.

"Mhm. What's virginity? You were talking about it last night with the perverted boy."

I ask her in an innocent tone.