School with bat people

the sun luminates the world signifying a new day has started. birds chirping and awakening to start there day, crowds bustling, car horns sounding, people rushing to get to work on time. through all of this, a lone girl with sky blue hair with mixes of silver within lay sleeping soundly without a care in the world.

As the morning light pierces through the curtains we see a figure identical to the girl the only difference being the red eyes the colour of blood itself. she lay there staring at the girl still sleeping peacefully admiring her beauty not wanting to ruin the moment. after another hour of watching the girl sleep, the girl with red eyes waves her hands and in the next moment the curtains open obeying her command. As the bright light hits her closed eyes she starts to stir awake only to bring the sheets over her head in a struggle to not awaken.

"Master, it's time to wake up, you'll be late for your first day."

"We can just teleport to school, there's no need to rush." the girl retorts groggily.

"that isn't an option master. What if someone see's and people are going to question how you got there without walking especially if you constantly do it. i know this won't be the only time either if i let you do it now. it is better to get into a habit." As the girl with red eyes mercilessly rips the covers off of the sleeping beauty she shrinks into a ball trying to preserve the left over heat of the covers.

"cielllll. just a little bit longer, please it's too early for this." the girl whines gripping at any possibility that will let her rest longer.

"No means no master." With a wave of ciels hand the bed disappears only for the girl to fall onto the floor.

"ughhh. can you atleast help me get ready." the girl replies still half asleep as she slowly raises herself to her knees, still rubbing her eyes.

"fine. only because i let you sleep in. if we don't hurry we'll be late" she says resignedly.

Rimuru POV:

'ugh why does school have to start so early' she thinks as she grumbles to herself.

[you're the one that kept nagging me to help you come up with a reason and plan to allow ophis to let you go to school.]

(I know ok, i just didn't know it would start this early, how do humans do this every day for 12 years.)

As i approach the classroom i've been assigned too i wait outside the door for my teacher to call me in.

'im so nervous i haven't talked to anyone outside of my siblings. i hope i don't act weird. onee-chan should of let me go to school earlier'

After she calls me in walk through the doors and stand in the middle of the classroom to introduce myself.

"Hello, my name is rimuru tempest, i hope we can all get along."

silence falls upon the room

more silence

until....

"Kyaaaa rimuru-chan you're so pretty."

"How is your skin so smooth"

"WE HAVE A GODDES IN OUR CLASS"

"step on me!"

"Make me your slave!"

"dominate me!"

'Is this normally how high schoolers act? the girls are kinda weird i don't think im that pretty. they're making a big deal out of nothing. but the boys..... there's three of them that said some weird stuff....
One of them even has a... dragon(?) inside of him. ewww, why is it so weak, you can't even call that thing a dragon i feel yucky thinking we're the same species.'