Prolouge

ciel talking [.....]
telepathy <.....>
voice of the world (VoW) {.....}
talking "....."
thinking '.....'
talking to ciel (.....)
facial gestures *smiles/smirks*
narration/author
note that when ciel is outside of rimuru but talking directly into his mind it wil use [.....] but if she's using her mouth it will use normal quotation.

in a vast waste land littered with massive crators the size of city blocks, no life can be seen for a hundred thousand kilometres.

there, in the broken land, stands an ethereal goddes, hair blue as the sky with hints of silver mixed within, golden eyes that seem to pierce one's very souls threatening to unravel every secret you hold. Although androgynous one could argue there is no man or woman who could compare to their level of beauty.

They stand alone, across from the most powerful existences in the universe. Demons, Demon lords, True dragons, angles and insectars. Although the situation would make any normal person despair they do not waver nor lose hope.

Seemingly from nothing a katana so black it seems as if you're staring at the embodiment of darkness itself, threatening to swallow everything that comes into contact with it. They raise there weapon, eyes locked onto the foes infront of them. They whisper words seemingly talking to themself then a moment later a fearless smile spreads across their face. One would question they're sanity for smiling in such a situation but nevertheless knowing the person in question it was nothing but normal.

as soon as the divine smile graces their face they disappear only to repear infront of the attacking force. A blinding light envelopes the battlefield swallowing everyone and everything forcing the spectators eyes closed. Once they're open once again they're met with a vast space littered with stars and planets. An otherworldly view mortals would do anything to attain going as far as selling one's own soul.

the girl opens her mouth only to mutter 3 words so quiet it would be impossible to for any normal human to hear

"who....am i?"