Acrimonious Heart - 7

"I'm glad to see everyone together. I'd hoped to see you guys complete. However, for some circumstances, the head auditor, Aza Vuixionne, failed to comply. Sec. Ronaldez, please be responsible for the minutes of the meeting as this must be discussed thoroughly because for any reason that the meeting failed to achieve the objectives, we will hold another session the day after tomorrow." Valentine commenced, leaving everyone alerted. I know what the meeting will be all about, and I'm about to expose Aza. That's right! I do really like playing mind games. Manipulating the horses. Making the evil swallow their own pride. Having the demonic living figures of this fucking ignorant globe succumb into deep embarrassment. I'mma show them how it's done. I'mma show them the real Fuentivas. Kicking their balls wouldn't be much of a waste of time. I'm enjoying every single bit of it.

"The meeting shall begin in a few minutes. Please sit accordingly." instructed by Valentine. Tanginang mata 'yan, nakakabwisit.

We had quite a silent moment after the sentiments, more instructions, guidelines to be followed, any many other protocols—even the unnecessary ones. Then, three fainting knocks occurred from the glass door, thoroughly seeing the silhouette of Aza's figure. When the door automatically opened after Aza scanned her fingerprint on the sensor from the side of the door, gano'n kasi ginawa namin kanina para makarating sa meeting, so that the future rendezvous we'll hold can start more early.

"I'm here, uhh... Mr. Valentine. I'm sorry, I thought I was gonna be able to get into the terminal on time, iniwan ako nina Mama." the silence still continues to conquer the room, dahilan para tumingin si Aza sa amin sa mapanlarong paraan. She awkwardly sat on her designated seat before releasing an obvious-irritated sigh.

"Let's start." pananaray niya, overflowing her bossy attitude, which... I'll get humbled later.

"Sec. Ronaldez?" Valentine initiated, humuhudyat na simula na ng pagpupulong. He started the meeting with discussing the issue, at hindi nga ako nagkakamali na it was all about the missing debit card of his almighty goody-two-shoes wife. He was about to go to the next part, pero dahil nga translucent ang glass wall ng opisina, parang nakakita siya ng nakaaasar na halimaw na pumapadyak nang agresibo sa labas, running through the door. Kita ko yung silhouette, it was Sasha's. Binuksan niya ang pinto with full of rage. Pumunta siya sa harapan, agresibong hinubad ang shoulder bag niyang Louis Vuitton branded bago niya winasiwas ang laman ng bag niya na mukhang galing naman sa ukay-ukay.

"Nakita niyo? MAY NAKITA KAYONG NAHULOG NA DEBIT CARD? WALA? WALA, DIBA!" she immediately went to Valentine's arm, crying like a fucking baby.

"Valentine. Please... please resolve this...! Napahiya ako sa restaurant dahil sa magnanakaw dito!" sunod niyang bulyaw na nakaharap muli sa amin bago manghingi uli ng kalinga sa asawa niyang nagpapanggap na may healthy relationship sila... kahit na obvious naman sa sentiments ng kaisa-isa nilang anak na si Adrion na hindi.

"You. One of you is a robber! A traitor to this prestigious company! Baka nakakalimutan niyong Parriño kami, Parriño!" she hysterically stated, dinuro kami isa-isa bukod kay Aza na nakaupo sa tabi ni Adrion. Valentine meddled in, letting his so good wife to calm down bago pa makapagsimula ng pagpupulong. Three minutes after, may tatlong hindi kapami-pamilyar na mga taong pumasok, this is my first time seeing them—and they're probably close sa family nila base sa mga masisigla nilang pagbebeso, and of course... bukod kay Adrion at kay Aza. They don't know each other, it seems.