Space

Stan

When he first heard about you liking space he got nervous for some reason.

"Oh god...she likes space? I don't know anything abt space! WHY AM I FREAKING OUT I DONT EVEN LIKE HER!"

He then paused, "got it! Craig knows a bunch about space!"

He ran out the door and raced to Craig's bit then bumped into you. You fell onto the floor and was a bit dizzy before snapping out of it and noticing a certain voice.

"Hey! I'm so sry! Here let me help you up!"

Stan panicked and helped you up. When Stan was about to walk off you stopped him, "hey would you like to hangout?..."

Stan stared at you "h-hangout?..."

"Yeah!"

"Oh uhm sure I guess..."

You smiled and grabbed his hand and walked with him to a nearby café. It wad a little fancy but you offered to pay but in the end you two ended up splitting the bill.

"I'll pay Stan don't worry." You would say.

"What? No! I'm the man I'll pay!"

"We're not even dating" you giggle

Stan pauses before smirking and getting close to your face "we could be~"

You turn bright red and scoffed "get out my face!" You mumbled and turned away from him

"How about we js split the bill?" Stan asked

"Fine..."

When they took their seats Stan turned to you "so...I heard you liked space?"

"Oh yeah I LOVE space!"

"Is that so?" Stan asked raising an eyebrow

"Yeah! I love space I love everything! Like black holes, constellations, nebulas, dark matter, galaxies, universies, planets, etcetera!" You name all them with a big smile.

"Wow y/n I didn't know you knew abt space that much" he smiled and looked at the menu.

"Well I do." You said softly and looked down and seeing a ripped up notebook that was pretty big.

Stan always carried it around so you were a little confused and wanted to know what it was to him. You glanced back up at him.

"Hey what's the notebook for?" You suddenly bring up.

Stan snapped out of his concetration of looking at his food and looked at you"Oh this? It's lyrics for my band"

"You have a band?" You question in amusement

"Yeah...it's Crimson Dawn" he says embarrassed of the name.

"Awh! That's adorable! How'd you come up with the name?" You would reply with and looked away at the menu

"Let's not speak abt it..." Stan mumbled

It wasn't long until silence crept up it wasn't js silence it was awkward silence. Very. Very. Very awkward silence.

You look outside, "oh it's raining..."

"Oh...is it..." Stan said softly and looked outside

You smiled widely before looking down at Stan's hand falls onto yours. You blush immensely.