⊹₊ ⋆ 𝐇𝖾𝗋ⱺ 𝚰𝗌 𝐁ⱺ𝗋𐓣 (1)┊002

Start from the beginning

You shook your head at the foolish robot. "Idiot..." you muttered under your breath as you pinched the bridge of your nose.

"You fool!" The fire demon chuckled at the clone's foolishness, "You think we didn't try that already? It's going to take more than a few robots to lift the monkey king's staff! Only those deemed 'worthy' can wield it." He sneered. "But I, Redson, have designed this gauntlet to bend it to my will!

MK gasped before he felt himself beginning to slip off the metal pipe he was hanging on. Your ears perked at the unfamiliar sound and you began whipping your head around trying to find where the sound was coming from.

Meanwhile with Redson, he chuckled mischievously as he secured the gauntlet on hand. He reached out for the majestic staff as a devilish smirk was spread across his face. He gripped the staff and began trying to pull it out of the ground. A low chim erupted from the staff as golden specks of light began to burst from the staff.

The staff disputed immense power, so much so that the ground it was resting upon began to rumble. Bits of stone began to fly into the air as the small hill it was engraved in crumbled, creating uneven edges and cracks all around it.

Redson groaned yet he still attempted to pull it out of the ground. His hair bursted into flames, creating a radiant orange glow as he continued to struggle on trying to claim the staff. He ripped the staff out from its stone and held it up pridefully in the air.

"No..." he murmured, your eyes widened in shock as you remembered the last conversation you had with Wukong.

"Please just... look after the staff for me..." He sighed.

You nodded your head, "Of course."

You felt as if you failed him, your honor, everything. After years of protecting the staff from harmful demons, you failed... "No!" you cried out, lunging for Red Son only to be knocked back by a huge gust of wind.

"Yes!" He yelled triumphantly as he gasped for air. However, despite his victory his mood changed. He furrowed his eyebrows in frustration before yelling out, "What!? Why isn't anything happening!? Mother, are you sure this is the right mountain?"

"No, maybe it was that other mountain that had a magical staff sealing away my husband!" He groaned sarcastically. The two of them yelped in surprise which pulled away from your thoughts, the ground let out a low rumble as the cracks in the ground furthered itselves deep into the crevices.

"Put the staff back! I don't belong to you!" You growled.

"It doesn't belong to you either. Why must you be such a pest!?" Princess Iron Fan said bitterly.

A green radiant light emerged from the crevices as a huge gust of wind fell over the "3" of them. "Yes father... rise! Rise!" Redson laughed maniacally as Demon Bull King (DBK) raised from the ground, letting out a low growl.

You grit your teeth in annoyance, you stood defensively as your eyebrows furrowed. You unsheathed your sharp claws while staying low to the ground.

"Flesh... Bone... I have returned to the realm of the leaving"

MK's arms began to get wobbly and shaky, he felt himself further sleeping off the pipes as a colorful bird hopped onto the pipes. It watched MK curiously as he shook his head to stop the bird from doing anything else. "Shoo! Go away!" He whispered-yelled.

"Oh! Demon Bull King! How I've missed you." She said sweetly. Your stomach dropped, you looked down at your hands in shame. Why? Why didn't Wukong ever return back to you? Why did he leave you?

A small part of you held onto hope that maybe, just maybe he'd come back. After everything you two have been through, he just left you? Lied to you. "He promised he'd come back... he promised!" You murmured, as your eyes pool up in fat blobs of water.