4

Reneé's POV

If I wasn't so hungover right now, I would be mentally screaming. Y/N just asked me out for lunch, she's just so unlike anyone I've ever met, there's no way I can describe it. I guess I should start getting ready; I already gave y/n a heads up, that I'd be looking rough, but I'm still going to try make a little effort, I can't have her seeing me looking like a complete bum. Damn I feel as though I've been hit by a truck though, which is weird because I know I did drink quite a bit, but I remember practically the whole night. God y/n is just so charming, everything about her is beautiful. She just seems so genuine, everything about her personality seems so entirely true and honest.

As I get out the shower, I throw on a comfy but still presentable outfit, with a grey zip up hoodie. I leave my hair down, and apply some back eyeliner to my waterline. Just as I finish putting on my silver rings and ear rings, I hear the buzzer going off.

I hear y/n knock on the door and go over to answer it. My brain almost takes a second to catch up, as I'm greeted by her in the cutest outfit that matches her energy so much. Last night she was in a dress that was incredibly sexy, but somehow this look is just as hot. My head is practically spinning, this girl will be the death of me.

"Hiya sunshine" y/n greeted me, still standing at the doorframe.

"Oh come in I'm almost ready, hey yourself" I usher her in and shoot her a smile.

I quickly check myself over, grab my bag and sunglasses.

"Ready to go?" she asks me, seeing I'd just finished gathering my things.

"Uh huh, gonna tell me where you're taking me?" I ask.

"Now I wouldn't want to ruin what I have planned for our first date would I?"

"Oh so this is a date is it?" I smirk, as I step forward, grasping the strings on her hoodie.

" I-I mean I th-ought so, but it doesn't, I don't wan-" she stutters, looking down playing with her hands.

"Hey I'm just messing baby, I'm honoured to be going on a date with the you." I squeeze her hands, "now will you please lead the way to our mysterious date."

Y/N had taken us to this beautiful quaint spot, in the upper east side. We both decided on brunch meals instead of regular lunch, as I hadn't eaten properly yet and was still quite hungover and she just really wanted avo toast. We fall into nice conversation, as my second coffee arrives.

"How are you this hungover," she giggles (mental note: I want to hear this all the time now!) " I swear you didn't even drink that much," I go to object but, "I'm pretty sure you were far too busy dancing with me last night." she smirks, all matter of fact-ly.

I roll my eyes, "okay okay, fine I'm a weak American and can't handle my alcohol as well as the British, and maybe I was too busy.." I smirk back.

"I liked last night, and this, I like spending time with you." I confessed, not knowing where the hell that came from.

"I like spending time with you too Reneé." grabbing my hand as she talked, stroking the back of it with her thumb. I blush not knowing where to go from here.

"It sounds daft, because I know we only met last night, but I really want to get to know you Nae, like properly." the way she's talking is so sexy, and my heart can't help but melt at the nickname she used.

"Good" I respond, squeezing her hand, " and it's not daft" I say mimicking her accent, "I feel the same." I admit, barely above a whisper.

The food finally comes, and I'm almost salivating with happiness. The waitress places our avo toasts on the table, and shoots a flirty look at y/n, asking if we need anything else.

"No we're good thanks." I glare at her. She excuses herself, looking mad.

"You good darling?" y/n asks, noticing my clearly annoyed facial expression.

"I don't like how she looked at you" I frown, sounding like kid, god I'm going to scare her off before anything even happens. I feel her graze my leg with a comforting hand and I look up into her sincere looking eyes.

"Oh I didn't even take notice of her love, I was too focussed on how happy you looked when the food arrived." I blushed, knowing she was being honest.

"Can I take a pic, you just look too cute and I want to remember the time I helped cure your hangover, with my favourite brunch place." she asked so adorably.

"Go for it baby." I said, as she took out her phone and opened up Instagram. 

I saw her tapping on her phone before my phone buzzed and I got an instagram notification, seeing she had posted it on her story

I saw her tapping on her phone before my phone buzzed and I got an instagram notification, seeing she had posted it on her story. I smiled as I read the caption, "Brunch with this pretty girl <3" 

"You're cute" I giggle looking up and she just smiles back at me, as we fall into conversation again, as we eat. 

The bill comes, and y/n pays before I even get the chance to protest. I stuck my tongue out at her, and she just laughs " too slow darling, and besides I asked you out remember." she says as I roll my eyes. 

The same waitress comes back with the change and goes to give y/n her number or something, I was pissed and was about to give her a piece of my mind, before y/n speaks. 

"Hey not to be a bitch, but you can clearly see we're on a date, and that I'm not remotely interested in you. Do you mind leaving me alone, so I can find out if this gorgeous woman in front of me, would do me the pleasure of continuing our date." she says without her eyes leaving mine. The waitress leaves, without either of us realising and y/n contiunues.

"Do you want to go for a walk around central park?"

"I would love to."

*****

A/N

WORD COUNT: 1068

First time I've written in Reneé's view!! Let me know what you guys think and if you have any suggestions :) 

please remember to vote, comment & like - it's honestly so motivating!!

love,

M