"I know that shit still don't got you feeling some type of way." He said

She had found out a rumor was started that she was giving it up to Zylin and he was buying expensive gifts in return. She didn't give a damn about a rumor she was more so hurt that her supposed to be friend Samara was the reason it started up.

"No." She lied.

"Stop lying to me like forreal nana cause the shit starting to piss me off." He said with a straight face.

"I'm not lying." She frowned.

"Alright see you still going? I got some for that don't worry bout it." He said saltily and she rolled her eyes.

"Tell essence she finna have to up you in a luh bit I miss you." He said

"Zy I haven't even been away from you for a couple hours."

"Shit don't matter I miss yo face Ian really been able to see you this whole week. You'll cook for me though?" He said.

"That's what cho ass really wanted." Essence butted in and they both started laughing.

"What you want to eat?" She asked

"You know Ian picky." He replied.

"Okay but I need an idea cause you gotta go get some stuff from the store depending on what it is." She replied.

"Burgers, wings, and fries." He said.

"Ight imma text you the stuff." She said

"Ight I love yo pretty ass." He said

"I love you too handsome."

"You got me blushing and shit yeen never called me handsome." He smiled widely and she busted out laughing.

"I call you handsome all the time." She shook her head.

"Do that shit more often." He said

"Bye forreal Zylin." She said before hanging up.

"When was you gone tell me?" Essence asked.

"Tell you what Essie?" She said confused

"When was you gone tell me you had a thing for Zylin ?"

"What are you talking about?" Ne'Daya asked

"That shit aint rocket science it's all in yo face and body language."

"I'll be honest I been getting hella butterflies but it's just from simple everyday shit that he tells me so I don't even understand why I'm feeling like this. " She said

"Because you like him boo when every little thing he do start to effect you, that's you developing yo crush for him." She told her.

"Maybe I got a stomach bug." She mumbled

"Be honest with yourself Na." Essence laughed.