"oh, baby, i will love you and protect you in this life and any other life. i will never stop loving you," Buck reassured, kissing Eddie's lips.

-

Evan had just finished breakfast for everyone. he made a batch of pancakes and eggs. Eggs how everyone liked them, and there was an assortment of fruit on everyone's plates.

he cut Julia's pancakes into smaller bites, putting it on the biggest section of her plate. he took the scrambled eggs, placing them in the second largest section on her plate. he then took a small handful of cut up strawberries and kiwis, sliding them into her small section. he put Julia's plate right next to Christopher's on the table.

he made him and Eddie a plate as well.

"shall we go wake them," Buck smiled, grabbing the towel that was over his shoulder, bowing towards Eddie and sticking his hand out. Eddie smiled and excepted the hand as they walked into the hall. Eddie went into Christopher's room and Buck went into Julia's.

Buck carried her into the dining room, where Eddie and Christopher were already sitting and eating. Buck have Eddie an "are you serious," look before chucking and sitting Julia down in her booster seat.

"when y'all are done eating, why don't y'all get dressed and we go to the park for a little bit? maybe we can go for ice cream," Eddie said in a playful and hopeful tone as he looked at Buck.

Buck smiled and nodded, "if it means a day out with my favorite girl and my favorites boys, absolutely," he said, grabbing Eddie's hand. the kids cheered as they ate there food along with Buck and Eddie.

Once they all finished, Buck walked Julia into her bedroom, picking out a pair of leggings and a light pink t-shirt that said 'daddy's girl' on it. he picked out her black high top converse.

"arms up," he said, helping her take her sleep shirt off. he slid her pink shirt over her head then helped her with her pants. he grabbed her a pair of socks and helped her put her shoes on, even though she instead that she was a big girl and could do it herself, so Buck sat there, and watched her attempt to put her shoes on and after a few minutes she got it.

Buck smiled and kissed her head.

"let's go brush your teeth and for your hair, yeah," He said softly, picking her up and spinning her.

the walked out of the bedroom and into the bathroom. he grabbed the hair rubber bands from under the sink and her hair brush. he lifted her up and sat her on the counter. she sat criss-cross-applesauce, facing the mirror.

he put the toothpaste on her tooth brush and handed it to her as he began to brush her hair softly. once she finished brushing her teeth and flossed, Buck began to do her hair.

"what should we do with your hair today," he smiled at her through the mirror.

Julia thought for a moment before her eyes lit up, "two french braids!" she smiled. Buck nodded as he began to part her hair.

Julia started to talk about what she learned in science class, Buck nodding his head as he listened to his daughter. once she finished that topic, they had a silly conversation about birds.

"did you know cardinals like to cover themselves in ants," Julia's face twisted as she asked her father. Bucks eyebrows raised.

"i did not," he smiled, as he finished the first braid and moved onto the second.

too engrossed in his conversation with Julia, Buck didn't notice his boyfriend leaning against the doorway.

Eddie smiled at the sight of the two as they talked about cardinals.