Star nodded her head in an agreement..

This made lucas extremely happy, suddenly he carried me hugging me so tightly, which made me to giggle, I have come to love this my new life, and I would enjoy it for as long as I can...

After he placed me down I could feel my checks burning from his intense gaze, he pulls me even closer to him than we already were, I could smell his addictive scent and I can feel the heat from his body, this is making me feel weird...

He gaze piercing me so deep, he  takes a hold of both my hands and places a sweet, soft kiss on my knuckles.

I could feel my face become redder than it already is, this brought goosebumps to my body.

        As lucas stares affectionately at star, his palm slowly reaches to star's checks and the other to her waist drawing her even closer with no space between then, his touch sent sparkles through star's  body, lucas fingers slowly and gently buried into star beautiful soft lock of hair.

Star's curious eye looked up, slightly anxious and confused...

   "May I kiss you, baby".... lucas asked surprising star.

Lucas question made star to blush even more  that she looked down, she knew that if she said she wasn't ready, lucas who not persuade her about it, but she also wants to know how it felt for lucas to kiss her, that thought alone gave her chills..

  Lucas saw how star was thinking deeply about it and thought that he had push her too far..

"My love, it's okay if you don't want to, remember everything we would do, will be at your own pace okay, eve.....

Lucas words were caught off by stars lips on his, this shocked lucas, but star immediately pulled away,

   Lucas didn't hesitate to close the small gap between them as he took the lead, A kiss which took there breaths away.

With stars hands around his neck and his on her waist, they kissed passionately..

   Star who has never  been kissed before, just followed his lead, lucas deepened the kiss by using his tongue to part star's lips before roaming every corner of her mouth with his tongue, dominating the kiss with his lips and  tongue.

   His hands that roamed around her waist started going down to her butt,shivers ran through star's body.

She let out a moan, which surprised her....

star held on to  lucas because she was already getting weak in the knees,

  Lucas kissed her with so much passion that it left her hungry for more, As they took their time drowning in each other, only after a couple minutes did there pull away for air.

  Lucas rested his forehead on her's, his eyes staring at here so sweetly.....

Breathing hastily, star face scarlet red, her heart was beating so fast, she has never experienced something so blissful before.

star held on to lucas, because she had lost the strength in her feet, filled with desire...

  " I love you star, you are the best thing that has happened to my existence"... lucas said,
His eyes filled with love and happiness.

  Star's already flushed face turned even redder as she smiled and hugged him so tightly

She just had her first kiss, and it was amazing...

   ....

After a long time, it started getting very late, lucas decided it was time for them to head back to the Palace...

Lucas pov

   I have never felt so happy in my life, my wolf wouldn't stop jumping from excitement.

Right now star is sleeping in my embrace, she is the most precious thing I have ever touched in my life, and am glad she has fully accepted me as her mate...

And she is recovering so well.
I am so glad I decided to take her to see the falls.

  I couldn't ask for a better mate from the goddess.
Everything about her is captivating, the way she smiles, her facial expression, even if her scent is faint it still the most radiant thing I have perceived, just having her beside me make me feel at ease, she is my confort zone.

And when she is ready, at her own pace i would introduce her to the kingdom, get married and she would be crowned queen.

    But for now I would let her recover completely first, I want her to trust that I can keep her safe, and I would make sure to keep to that promise for a life time..

Creator's thought

Thank you for the support  I would work hard to give you all more updates from now on..

Please leave your comments so I can know what you think about this chapter....

If you like the book, please share.....

Also this is the first kissing scene of this novel, I promise the next one to come would be better.....