Episode 6- Cats and Dates

(with this fanfic, updates could be slower. it could take up to 10 days for an update bc im lazzzzzzzzzzyyyyy)

"I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bored!!" Norman said as he kicked a football back and forth between his two feet.

"Well," Gerald replied as they sat on the steps of Bella's cafe, "maybe we can find something useful to do!"

"What, like hunting dinosaurs like a young Basil Steele?"

"No!" Gerald said, "we can go to the park!"

"The park is boring," Norman said, swinging his ball around on the tips of his fingers, "I've been there a million times!"

"Well, we could help Bella in the cafe," Gerald sugguested.

"Uh, no!" Norman blustered, "we could-"

"Too late," Gerald pulled him into the cafe.

"Oh mama mia!" Bella exclaimed, turning around, "are you a here to a help a me?"

"Uh, yes!" Gerald said, "is there anything we can do?"

"Wella," Bella answered, "you could a feed a my a Rosa!"

"Okay," Gerald smiled, and dragged Norman over towards the cat, who was sleeping in her bed near the pizza oven, which was nice and warm.

Bella handed Gerald a tin can of cat food. Norman got the bowl and they started to scrape the food into it.

"Well, this is going to be a GREAT date!" Dilys said, admiring herself in the mirror, "that restaurant in Newtown has never SEEN such beautiful guests!"

"Morning, Dilys," Sam said as he entered the shop, "how's it going?"

"Oh, great!" Dilys said, "my date with Trevor shall go splendidly!"

"Well, I hope it goes great," Sam said, "say, where's Norman?"

"He's off doing something with Gerald."

"Huh," Sam said, "rather quiet, isn't it?"

"Well, the little precious could use some fresh air."

"So mate," Tom told Elvis, "you say that you can't ask a girl on a date?"

"No," Elvis admitted shyly in the fire station kitchen, where they were standing, "I just can't pluck up the courage!"

"Well, Penny's a fine girl," Tom thought out loud, rubbing his chin, "I don't think she'll be single for long the way she's going... I'm sure Trevor's got his eyes on her..."

"Oh, but he's got a date with Dilys!"

"Well, that's Trevor for ya," Tom said as he got up, but suddenly slipped and crashed onto the ground.

"Oh no!" Elvis exclaimed, "Tom, you alright??"

"Aye..." Tom stuttered, "mate..."

"I'd better call Nurse Flood!" Elvis murmured to himself, then ran off to get the phone.

"Rosa, won't you eat?" Norman asked as he held out the dish of cat food.

"I hope she's not sick," Gerald said, turning to his friend, a worried expression upon his face.

"What is a the a matter, Rosa?" Bella asked her ginger cat, "why you a no eat your a food?"

Rosa meowed, clearly annoyed by the three of them standing right over her.