Episode 4- Narzan Rises Again

(yes, norman will be the focus of this episode, but don't expect this often. also there will be a new character named gerald. he is well behaved and innocent, and is of asian descent. he's 1 year older than norman and the responsible one of the group. sorry i just came up with this last minute. he will be voiced by john sparkes, and sounds just a bit lower than norman.)

"OoooHHHhh!!!! Me Narzan, King of Jungle!!!"

"No you're not, Norman," Gerald told his friend, "you're just a regular boy."

"Me no boy!! Me man!!"

Gerald rolled his eyes. Why did Norman have to act like this?! Seriously, he could be SOOO annoying!

"Norman!" Dilys opened the shop door, startling the two boys from their position on the steps to the store, "Gerald! What are you two still mopin' about for??"

"Er, sorry Mrs. Price," Gerald said sheepishly, "we'll find somewhere else to play."

"Yes!!" Norman said, jumping up and grabbing his friend by the hand, "Narzan and friend Gerald go to park!!"

"Wait, Norman-" Gerald started, but Norman ran off towards the park.

"Sam!! Ohhhh Sam!!" Elvis Cridlington called out as he walked into the inventing shed.

"Don't come in!" Sam said, getting in front of his working table, "I'm still working on my invention!!"

"You've been working for over a month!" Elvis groaned like a little child, "can't you tell us what it is??"

"No," Sam shook his head, "I'm afraid that you'll have to wait, Elvis."

"Aw..." Elvis sulked as he stomped off.

Sam smiled and shook his head.

"AWEYAWEYAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Norman screamed as he jumped around like crazy, causing leaves to land in Gerald's hair.

"Norman!" he told his friend, "can you PLEASE calm down???"

"No, Narzan no calm down!" Norman screeched, "and name not Norman! It Narzan!!!"

Gerald rolled his eyes, "ugh... that Norman..."

"Tom, what are we looking for?" Sarah asked as she, her twin brother James, and Tom Thomas rode in the Mountain Rescue 4x4 along the waving and rolling hills of the countryside of Pontypandy.

"Well, last week Trevor said he saw a really rare birds, mate!"

"Oh!" the twins exclaimed at the same time, "what kind??"

(im not from wales so imma make up a bird so sorry if it crappy)

"A Red-Breasted Walladinger!" Tom said, "it hasn't been seen in over 30 years!"

"Are you sure it's not extinct?" James asked.

"Well, I hope not," Tom said as they passed the lake, "but if Trevor saw it, then it must be still around!"

"So why are we looking for it?" Sarah asked.

"I'd like to see one for myself," Tom said, "then both Trevor and I'd be famous!"

"Oh, that'd be wicked!" James exclaimed, "too bad Trevor can't be here because of work."

"Yeah," Sarah said, "he's driving his bus all day!"