The one with the Ink

Start from the beginning

Ella checked it over and nodded, looking at Alessia for reassurance. "Looks perfect, yeah."

"Great, lets crack on." Cairo smiled before grabbing her gun and dipping it slightly in the ink pot. "You'll feel a sting, try not to move, okay?"

"Yeah, no worrie-Ouch, shit." Ella let out a surprise flinch and let out a laugh at herself. "Sorry, carry on."

Cairo laughed before concentrating on the tattoo. "You both had a good day, yeah?" 

Ella glanced at Alessia before grabbing her hand, squeezing it a few times to nudge the girl into action. "Yeah, yeah, just training and then media in London."

"Training? What for?" 

"The Euro's are in a few months. We had camp. We play football." 

"Ohh, shit, really? That's so cool. I didn't mean to offend you or anything. I've always watched the tournaments but not really watched much league so not caught up on the players." Cairo spoke out as she focussed on her work.

Alessia feigned hurt. "Ouch. Watched the tournemants but not the WSL? How un-feminist of you."

Cairo let out a small laugh. "I know. They're gonna revoke my woman card soon. Who do you both play for?"

"We play for united."

"United? Manchester?" Cairo paused to glance up at the blonde talking to her. "That's so cool! I'll have to woman up and try to catch some more games."

There was a pause between the girls, Cairo unaware as she was working that Ella was squeezing Alessia's hand again and giving her a pointed look. She's known her best friend long enough, she knows when she's got an attraction to someone. It doesn't happen to much. For such a beautiful girl who is so confident on the pitch, the confidence very rarely follows over to off of the pitch. 

"Or...maybe you should come to one or something? If you wanted." Alessia spoke out, her volume definitely quieter than it was. 

"Yeah? That an invite?" Cairo joked as she sprayed the small area she had just been tattooing and wiped it down. Alessia didn't respond, too busy watching Cairo's tattoo'd hands hold Ella's arm whilst she wiped it. "Whatcha think?" The tattoo artist eventually spoke up, happy with her work. 

The two girls leaned over so they could both look at Ella's wrist properly. 

"That looks sick, Tooney." Alessia said with a grin.

"Yeah it does. Do you think I look hard now?" Ella said with a laugh as she hopped off the bed and flexed. 

"Oh yeah, definitely."

"We nearly match, with all your ink." Cairo said as she stood next to Ella and flexed too.

Alessia went to respond, and honestly, she tried really hard to. But it took not even half a second for her to quickly get distracted running her eyes up the tattoo's scattered around Cairo's legs, to the way her t shirt fit her well and stretched ever so slightly as she flexed her tattoo'd bicep's. 

"Mate, we are basically twins." Ella spoke up, saving her best friend who was quite obviously in her own brain. 

Cairo laughed before going to the desk and turning her head back to where Alessia was now standing. "Sure you don't want anything?"  

"Yeah, thank you. I'm too much of an over thinker to get a tattoo without thinking about it properly." Alessia said as she joined Ella at the desk.

"To be fair, over thinking isn't a thing with tattoo's. Probably better to over think than to not think. I have lots of stupid shit. I have a paper airplane here, no fucking clue why I wanted it." Cairo said with a shrug  as she pointed to a small paper plane tattoo on her arm. "That's 50 quid please, my lady." Cairo spoke to Ella before grabbing one of her business cards and holding it out to Alessia. "But if you do change your mind, give me a call. I'll take care of you, promise." Cairo apparently felt brave with that one as she sent a small wink in to Alessia. 

"Thank you." Alessia spoke quietly as she held the card in her hand, clocking the phone number and instagram handle on the card. 

"No worries. Hope you two don't end up missing your train after all. I'll make sure to try catch some united games and tell everyone I met them two superstars." 

"You gonna cheer us on for the Euro's as well?" Alessia asked whilst Ella got her coat on. 

"For sure. I'll get the home and away shirt and get each of your names on the back." 

"I like the sound of that. I'll score a goal just for you." Alessia spoke out.

Cairo raised her eyebrows. "Just one? Score two and I'll be impressed, Mrs football player."

Alessia let out a laugh as she walked to the door. "I'll score 4 and you can take me out to celebrate." She said quickly as she walked out the door, smiling when she heard Cairo yell out behind her.

"Is that a threat or a promise?!"

Why do I do this?  WHY do I start stuff I don't have time to do properly? Honestly, between work, trying to have a social life, a relationship, and wanting to eat and sleep, who do i think i am to think im gonna have time to update 2 stories