[ 18 - you go girl! ]

Start from the beginning

"Ackley is the rotten egg." Ilana snorted, earning a splash in the face from the mentioned boy. "Bitch." Ackley mumbled. "Whore." Ilana bit back, and that's when the guy started to drown her playfully.

"Whoa!" Treech huffed, dragging Ackley away from the poor girl. Ilana emerged from the water, but she wasn't upset. She was laughing. "Fucker!" She gasped, showing Ackley her middle finger. "I'm leaving this shit." The guy shook his head, walking out of the water.

"Yo Treech, go to Ackley. I want to talk about something with Priscilla." Ilana declared. Treech shot the girls a glance and went after Ackley.

"Come on." Ilana snapped as she started to swim towards the center of the lake. "So, you and Treech?" She asked. "What?" Priscilla snorted, looking everywhere but not at the other girl.

"I mean, it's obvious he likes you, Pria." Ilana rolled her eyes. Priscilla felt warm inside at the mention of her most used nickname. At the end of the day, she didn't expect Treech's friends like her.

"Even Ackley sees it." Ilana giggled, making Priscilla turn her head to look at the mentioned guy. He smiled at the girl, raising his thumb up.

Even though they've known each other for a week, Priscilla felt like Ackley was the first one who truly accepted her in the district.

"Does he? I don't think Treech likes me in that way. He just cares about me as a good friend." Priscilla shrugged, ignoring the feeling that she was lying to herself.

"Yeah, sure." Ilana snorted, looking around the surrounding.

Once the girls approached the rest, they all began to eat the food Ackley had brought. "Ackley's mom is a Field Cook at the lumber camps. She often cooks food for him, and even more often for us." Ilana declared.

"Tell her the food is really good." Priscilla gasped, taking another bite of the lasagna. "She's gonna scream in happiness. Ma loves it when someone compliments her food." Ackley smiled.

"Treech!" They suddenly heard. The group snapped their heads in the direction of the voice.

"Arbor?" Treech shouted back, sprinting to his younger brother. They chit-chatted for a moment before they approached the group.

"Hey, Arbor." Ackley greeted, extending a hand with a piece of lasagna. Arbor gently took the food, sitting between him and Treech.

"Arbor, this is Priscilla, Priscilla this is my little brother, Arbor." Treech introduced. "That famous Priscilla?" Arbor snorted, earning a punch in the arm from his brother.

"Easy! I'm just saying that he talks about you all... sometimes." Arbor smiled, looking carefully at his older brother.

"You talk about me?" Priscilla scowled, glancing at Treech. "Not at all. Sometimes, maybe..." Treech mumbled, looking everywhere but not at her.

"Besides, Mom said you have to be home in an hour so why don't you walk off Priscilla and then come back." Arbor giggled. "That sounds like a good idea of taking a break from you." Treech bit back as he stood up and extended his hand toward Priscilla. She took it immediately, doing the same.

"Bye Pria," Ackley said, sending the girl a smile. The same with Ilana and Arbor. The group watched as Treech and Priscilla left them with their hands intertwined. "They're so cute." Ackley sighed. "It's crazy how much I agree," Arbor mumbled. "Men suck." Ilana only commented, taking another piece of lasagna.

Meanwhile, Treech and Priscilla were going through another forest, heading to the girl's house.  "I see they like you," Treech exclaimed. "Ilana and Ackley? They're amazing." Priscilla stated, smiling at the mention of her new friends.

"So you are." The guy winked, making Priscilla blush. "I'd say something but I don't know what." She confessed, letting out a small chuckle. "You don't have to say anything." Treech shrugged.

"Your presence is enough." He stated, this time making Priscilla's legs go soft.

"And here we are." She sighed as they stepped in front of her house. "Thanks for the day. Wanna go out tomorrow?" Priscilla asked. "I have to work 'till four pm but I think I can make it before the sunset," Treech exclaimed.

"So tomorrow before the sunset?"

"Yeah."

The two gave each other a quick hug, and Priscilla walked inside the cabin. And that's when her breath stopped as she spotted a familiar face. It's as if time stood still, and the air crackled with tension. Resentment, anger, and perhaps a hint of vindication danced in her eyes.

At the table in her kitchen, was sitting one and only Pontius Trinket, aka her father.

a/n
woomp woomp!!! Pontius, what are you doing here? sorry if this chapter sucks, but I have a headache😔😔

also thank you sm for 2k readers!!!! i love you all so much🥹

ANYWAYS, as you know they filmed a bit of TBOSAS in Poland (my home country), and look at the picture I found;

THEY WERE DRINKING MY FAVOURITE WATER. AIN'T NO WAY GUYS (I'm delusional)