2.

I couldn't sleep the rest of the night and even got up late for work almost missing one of my biggest client, aka the annoying client, Trini.

Trini Brice, aka the party girl

"How's the process of the new products coming along, [y/n]? I'm running low on my products so I wanted to come in and get some before going to work", she says. "It's going ok," I said . I try to be extra careful with what I tell Trini because she may look like a good person on the outside, but she's not trustworthy.

"And Trini, you're going to be late. You can come by and get some later. I'm open until five today", I said. "I'll be fine, girl. It's only a few minutes late", she says. I looked up at the clock on the wall. "Trini, your shift started an hour ago." I rolled my eyes at the lack of concern she had for her job. "Anyways, I haven't seen you in almost two months since we went out and I think that's very unusual of you", Trini says sniffing me like a hound dog. I backed away from her.

"What is wrong with you sniffing me like a dog?", I scowled. "I smell a new look on you", she said eyeing me really hard with those green eyes of hers. "Trini, seriously you need to get to work", I said. She took a look at her watch and let out this dramatic gasp as if she didn't know what time it was. "Oh my gosh, it's almost ten-thirty. I gotta go, girl, but we will finish this conversation. See you later babes", she says.

"Bye, Trini", I dryly said. She rushed out the door leaving behind her items, so I put them back on the shelf and walked to the back where my office was. My office wasn't much but it was my own little space that I could call my throne. The girls that I have for working me Melanie, Lisa and Gloria, also have their own little office along with a small break room for them to relax and enjoy their breaks during their shifts. I literally put my hard own money and life into this business and I plan to expand it overtime in a few years.

The workday was busy as usual and I sold almost 300 jars in just one day. That's more than what I did yesterday with selling 100. For a Monday, that was pretty good. "[Y/n], you've got mail", Melanie says handing me a letter. She told me that was she was done cleaning up and going home for the night.

"Good night, Mel and great work today", I said. "Thank you. I'll see you tomorrow", she says. "You're welcome. See you tomorrow." I got up to lock the door behind Melanie after she left and went back into my office to sort out some paperwork before going home.

I opened the envelope that Melanie gave me when a note fell out on the ground. When I picked it up and turned it over, I seen that there was a picture attached to it.