"You know what, if you wanna have such a good time...", you angrily mumbled to yourself, making the person confused on whose lap you sat.

"What are you saying?", Sunghoon asked, making you look at him.

"Nothing.", you looked at the two again, took out your wand and said a spell which made Jaeyun's hand stuck in their pants, would make it way too embarrassing to leave like that.

Sunghoon looked at you with big eyes and in confusion. "What- what was that?"

"Shh, I can't tell you.", you held your wand towards him and quickly said a spell to make him forget what he just saw and then hid your wand again.

"What the hell??", you could hear Jaeyun's date say.

"I uh- I don't know, I can't get my hand away from you..."

"Stop it." "It doesn't work..."

You quickly took Sunghoon by his hand and left the theatre. "Sunghoon..."

"Yes?"

"I uh... I'm really sorry for what I'm about to say..."

He gulped and nodded.

"You're really a lovely and nice guy... but I don't think we should go on another date again... I've still got feelings for someone and I don't think these will go away so soon..."

He lowered his gaze and sighed, then looked at you: "It's fine... I still appreciated what we did in there..."

You slightly smiled. "Me too... but I think we should rather be friends, what do you think?"

He nodded: "Yes... sure, I'd like that..."

You watched Sunghoon leave, you felt a little bad about what you did to Jaeyun, so you went back and wanted to undo your spell but it seemed like they were already separated from each other. How did they do that??

__

You couldn't get Jaeyun out of your head, as much as you wanted to, it didn't work. And your friends raving about him, didn't exactly make this any easier.

You wished you could just use a love spell on him but then it wouldn't be real love... you didn't want that either. And even the fact Jaeyun always found new people to make out with didn't make you like him any less, it just made you want him even more.

Frustrated you sat against a tree, were on your laptop and typed in your diary. You wrote about this whole situation, about how frustrated and desperate you were and that Jaeyun just didn't seem to notice you at all or just not care at all. You sighed and closed your eyes for a few seconds and left your laptop open on your lap.

All of a sudden someone read something out loud: "Dear diary, I hate this. I can't get this idiot out of my head-"

You widened your eyes and quickly shut your laptop. "What the fuck?? Ever heard of privacy?!"

You looked behind you and saw an unknown man being all dressed up in a suit, making you confused. "Who even are you?"

"Wizardry law enforcement."

Your breath stopped for a few seconds. "Oh-" Shit, you thought and quickly got your stuff, got up.

You didn't wanna leave with him. You quickly took out your wand but before you could say a spell, he said a teleportation spell, making the both of you vanish from the campus and got you into the court of wizardry.

You pressed your lips together and felt so nervous, you had no idea what was about to come.

What's gonna happen??, you constantly asked yourself and looked around, seeing all these wizard lawyers and other regular wizards.

Then you saw your family walk in which made you gulp. "Shit...", you said and then looked at the other door, as the wizard judge got in.

You were in big trouble.