You waited a few days because you weren't sure on what to do, so you asked your friends but you felt like they were glad you got attention from Sunghoon, so you weren't any competition for them when it comes to Jaeyun for whom you and some of them had feelings for.

You just sighed and left the room you guys were in. As you walked out, you looked around but sadly you couldn't see the boys anywhere.

You quickly went to the bathroom, made sure no one else was in there. So you took out the letter and said a finding spell and quickly made your way through the campus and into the dormitory building. You ended up in front of a door, so you took a breath and knocked.

A few seconds later someone opened and it was none other than Jaeyun which made your heart beat faster.

He saw the letter in your hand and smirked at you, then looked back into the room and then at you. "Sunghoon, your lover's here.", he chuckled and further opened the door.

You kept looking at Jaeyun but then at Sunghoon, as he gave you an awkward smile. "Hey y/n."

"Hey.", you smiled back. Jaeyun left the two of you and you looked at the letter and back at the one who wrote it.

"So uh...", you began as he stared at you. "Yeah?"

"Let's do it.", you nodded, "let's go out."

A wide smile was growing on his face. "For real?"

You nodded again. "Yes, sure."

"Ah and I already thought you'd think I'm a creep or something because we don't really know each other..."

"No worries, I know you're close with a few of my friends."

Now he nodded. "Soo, the movies?"

"Sure.", you quickly agreed. "So, I guess having my number would help, huh?"

"Oh, it surely would.", he slightly chuckled and typed it in as you said the numbers.

__

It had been a few days and you and Sunghoon actually texted quite a bit and then had your date at the end of the week.

It actually was a double date, Jaeyun also had someone again which made you really jealous. So you wanted to make him jealous but that probably wouldn't work since he didn't really even notice you.

You sighed to yourself on your way to the cinema.

"You okay?", your date asked and you quickly smiled at him. "Yes, sure."

A few minutes later you all sat in the back of the cinema theatre.

You and Sunghoon were a little awkward but the other two already seemed like they couldn't get enough of each other, making you furious.

You quickly looked at Sunghoon and bit your lip. "Sunghoon?", you softly said.

"Hm?", he looked at you.

"Wanna show them what a good make out session actually looks like?"

He started blushing but then smirked a little. "I'd love to."

And so you quickly sat onto his lap, your hands on his cheeks and so you kissed him. It actually felt good but that probably was because you kept on thinking about Jaeyun which also made you mad, so you kept on kissing Sunghoon with lots of pressure.

You both lost your breath pretty quickly, so you parted yourself for a bit, you took a glance at the others and then kissed him again. You felt so jealous of the person your crush was with.

All of a sudden you could hear his partner moan which made you separate your face from Sunghoon and look at them.

You and he were out of breath, yet he said: "Damn, y/n."

You quickly looked at him and smirked a little. "Liked that, huh?"

"Oh yeah."

You looked at the others again which left you speechless, Jaeyun really had his hand in his lover's pants...