"Niall I've been here with you since you got here. I'm not leaving you. I've grown so attached to you. Even when you dated that asshole I was still so close to you. Niall I..." I said.

He pulled away from me and wiped his face. "What?" He asked.

"I um." I said and he dabbed his face with his shirt.

"Love you. I love you." I said and he stopped to look at my face.

I was very serious so if he was looking for any doubt he would not find any.

He began to cry again and now I was cunfused.

"Umm I'm sorry Niall did I say something wrong. I didn't mean to upset you." I said now scared and nervous myself.

He flung hisself at me. He cried but I heard over his sobs.

"Do you really love me Zayn?" He asked and I smiled.

"Yes. I love you. The love word is nothing to play with. And I'm not saying this for a relationship right now, or to have your virginity, and not even to shut you up. I'm saying this because I care and because I mean it." I said and he held me tighter but pulled his face out my neck.

"Zayn you're the first person to tell me that outside of my family. And it's really making my stomach explode, my chest burn, eyes water, and from the neck up make me red. But I feel so bad because I know I like you very much, but I don't know I love you, but I don't want to lead you on. I want to make sure I know before I tell you. Can you please give me time. I'm not sure if you're mad or not about that. I hope not." He said and looked at him in his eyes. I took one hand and placed if on his cheek.

"How could I be mad. You like me a lot. And I really want to here you say you love me so I'm going to stay happy until you do say it and I'll be the happiest person alive. And I'm happy I could be your first. I just- That definitely adds to why I'm happy." I said.

I dragged my thumb across his bottom lip then his chin. I touched his jaw and his ear and his hair. I smoothed out his eyebrows and he closed eyes when I touched the lid and along his eyelashes. I to he'd his nose and settees my hand back on his cheek. So many freckles. He opened his eyes again and looked at me.

"I have a yearning passion to love you." I told him.

"I'm letting you love me." He said and I leaned in and placed my lips on his.

It wasn't a short kiss but if wasn't a long one either, but saying it was a medium kiss would sound dumb. But it was just right. When I pulled away he put his hand on my cheek. And leaned on again but it was a peck. He then laid against me with his back to me. He took my arms and wrapped them around his torso.

*Harry's POV*

I had another dream about Louis. I sighed rolling over. I remember if it wasn't a school night. Or even on vacation I remember rolling over and seeing another pair of eyes, Louis'. Or even a sleeping body next to me. And one my favorite things were if we were sleeping and I would wake up first he would cling to me. Like I love that so much. And if he woke up first he would either let me turn around and look at him when I finally woke or if he was anxious he would wake me up with kisses. I smiled. Those were the days.

I've already started accepting the fact that me and Lou are no more. I turned on my phone as well and I haven't got anymore calls and text from him so I guess he knows where we stand as well.

My phone rung and across it it said 'Second Mum' it was Louis' mom. I answered.

"Harry dear have you heard from Louis?" She asked.