12/ a duel of the ages!

Start from the beginning

Simeon was an angel that was truly hard to find. You might go around the whole academy twice and you can still miss him somehow. But the building was very big and after I had spent twenty minutes to go through ONE section of a ONE floor, I started to slowly but surely lose it. I sat on the floor and stared blankly at the wall.

But as they say, helps comes when you least expect it.

"Are you okay? You look very close to a breakdown, dear." I looked up to see Solomon's concerned face. He stared at me for a bit more before he sat down next to me on the floor. "You don't need to speak if you don't want to."

I sighed. "You see...I am not a fan of spoilers. I have never been. However...there is this series I started watching and reading. And I found out someone I personally am acquitted with might know what happens in the yet-to-come book! But..." I fidgeted with my fingers.

"Oh, is this about TSL? So you did like it! Are you trying to find Simeon, then?" Solomon asked me cheerfully. I looked at him and sweat-drop as I notice the huge smile on his face.

"Uh...yeah. How did you know?" My eyebrow rose up as I stared with suspicion at the white-haired man. He noticed the look on my face and giggled slightly. "I just know things. I also know that Simeon is currently at the cafeteria. " He winked at me and stood up. "Want me to walk you there?"

I sighed.

"Yeah, sure."

The walk to the cafeteria was a lot less awkward than I thought it would be. In fact, talking with Solomon was a lot of fun. He knew lots of random facts and because he was a human just like me, we had many common grounds for a conversation.

"Yes- so then I asked her, why would you bite a snake? Makes no sense, dude."

"Wait wh-"

"Hello, guys! Oh, Solomon! Did you and Y/N managed to become friends? That's so lovely." In front of me stood Simeon with a light smile on his face. His aura was calm and I instantly felt relieved from the recent anxiety I was feeling.

"Hi! Yes, I think so. Right, Y/N?" Both of them turned to look at me, awaiting my answer.

"Mhm? Sure, yeah." I ended up saying.

"Actually, she wanted to ask you about something." I flinched a bit at the mention of the supposed spoiler I wanted to know about. Both of them were looking at me again and I felt even more nervous.

"Go ahead. I don't bite." Simeon smiled again with the comforting smile. I took a deep breath before I asked the question.

What will happen in the ninth book?

/////////////

"WHAT?!" I yelled in surprise. "No way! Why- I thought they resolved everything! I don't understand-" I put my head in my hands as I rethought everything I had read about TSL so far. All the theories, all the fan assumptions.

Everything. Was. Wrong.

Simeon chuckled lightly into his hair. "Is it that surprising to you, little lamb? Things don't always go to plan. It's the same with life."

"Wow."

"Are you...okay?" He look at me in concern.

"Wow."