~3~

Chapter 3

Chapter 3

....

Oh how Athena missed the view of the Black Lake, the sleek, emerald curtains, and the cozy common room. It was true, Hogwarts was her home.

The upside of Hogwarts, is was that Athena shared a dorm with her two best friends. The downside of Hogwarts, was that Camilla Yale was a morning person.

"Athena, get up!" Camilla whispered harshly, shaking the sleeping girl, her silky, dark hair fanned out across her pillow.

Athena groaned, and sat up in her bed, rubbing her eyes.

"Why do you insist on torturing me, Yale?" she muttered, her voice husky from sleep.

"We're going to be late if we don't get up soon." replied Camilla, who was already dressed in her Slytherin robes.

"Is everyone else awake yet?"

"Diane and Dahlia  have already left." 

Diane Nott and Dahlia Zabini shared a dorm with the girls. Diane Nott, a tall, slender girl with high cheekbones, chestnut hair and stormy eyes. Dahlia Zabini, smooth, brown skin, dark curls and a gentle personality.

Athena slipped out of bed, her eyes still adjusting to the sunlight, and began getting ready. 

~~~

The two girls stood over Aubrey's bed. The girl was still dead asleep, buried deep into her green bedsheets.

"Three," softly whispered Athena. She gave Camilla a knowing look, to which the girl simply nodded in understanding, "Two...one!"

At one, the girls sharply shoved their blonde friend, who tumbled out of bed with a small shriek and a thud as she hit the floor.

Athena and Camilla burst out laughing, clutching their sides as Aubrey poked her head over the bed. Her blonde her messy, as though she had been dragged through a bush. Suddenly, the girls laughter was cut off, with a blistering look from Aubrey as she rose to her feet.

"You're dead." she snarled, lowly.

"Uh oh."

~~~

Half an hour later, the trio made it to the Great Hall in one piece. It was amazing Aubrey hadn't been dress coded as soon as they walked through the doors. Her a few of her top and bottom buttons undone, her emerald tie hung loosely around her neck, her shirt untucked with her jumper on top, and her skirt, which was dangerously short. As Camilla only gave her less than ten minutes to get dressed, Aubrey was still applying mascara as they were walking.