Niyati- Why suddenly you changed your decision.

Advik- For your this smile and happiness.

He said while caressing her cheeks.

Niyati- Let's go and inform your family.

Advik is about to grab his bike key but niyati handed him car's keys.

Advik- Baby this is car's key.

Niyati- I know if you can do anything for my smile than why can't I respect your one request. Or aaj nhi to kal mujhe meri Dar se bahar aana hi hai to kyu na abhi se hi suru kar du tumhare sath.

Her hands and legs are shaking when she opened the door. Flashback start coming back. Advik hold her shoulder. Moving back she hugged him with shaking hands.

Advik- Baby I'm here. It's totally ok if you don't want to do this we can try another time.

Knowing very well she is very afraid and uncomfortable. He holds her in his arms and sits on driving sit with her on his laps.

Knowing that she is in the car tears start rolled down. Holding her face in between his hands he makes her look up. Her eyes are closed but tears are not stopping.

Advik- You are my fighter lady how can you become weak. Come on open your eyes and looked at me. You are safe in my arms Niya. You trust me right? tumhara Adi tumhe kuch nhi hone dega. Looked at me Pungi.

Hearing his soft and comfortable words she opened her eyes slowly and looked at him who is smiling at her.

Her wet eyes start roaming in car. Knowing she was about to break down he holds her and said.

Advik- why are you looking here and there when God gives you this much handsome and hot boyfriend?

He said to light up the moment.

Niyati- Hot or wo bhi tum? Sakal dekhi hai aapni?

Advik- Zaroorat hi nhi he aapki aakhe hi sab kuch bya kar deti hai ki hum kitne Handsome and hot hai.

Niyati- Wake up to reality Mr.Rathod.

Advik- Achha. Am I not handsome?

Niyati- Bilkul bhi nhi.

Advik- ohh. now I'm very afraid that how will our baby will look because their mother and father both are not good looking.

Hearing his sentence her heartbeat start running fast.

But she gathered some words and said with difficult.

Niyati- ba..baby?

Advik- ohh sorry not baby it will be babies because their mom is very naught and horny than how will their father will control. Mene to aabhi se hi decision kar liya hai tumhari harkate dekh kar ki me tumhe har raat ko punishment dunga. Some time Ha..hard, sometimes Wi..wild, sometimes we..wet...

He was mumbling in her ears. Not controlling his teasing more she hugged him and hide her face in his neck.

Niyati- ple.. please st.. stop A..adi.

Advik- What stop it? I'm not kidding and if tumhe Lage ki mene kuch galat kaha to I'm ready to accept any of that punishment from my Queen. I'm ready to become sub and weak if my queen is ready to takes a lead at night.

Not knowing what to say she said what comes in her mind.

Niyati- Stop it Adi my cheeks are hurting.

Advik- Abhi se hi Bina kuch kiye?

He said and start laughing her eyes become wide when she understands what he said just now.

Niyati- I..I ha..hate yo..you.