cannon fodder and genius

Chapter 1 The distance between cannon fodder and genius (1)

"Hiss..."

What's wrong with me?

Before Ruan Tang could react, she felt weak all over and fell directly onto the bed.

After the pain hit her head on the floor, Ruan Tang regained consciousness.

A moment ago, she was dueling with the zombie leader to save a city, but when she opened her eyes, she was in a new world.

"Die Qiaoqiao, come out quickly and tell me what's going on!" she said with a frown.

A cute male voice sounded in the empty room: [My name is 477! 】

Ruan Tang rubbed her brows with one hand and rubbed her soft belly after being hungry for who knows how long: "477, isn't it just dead? I'll give you an elegant and generous name for free. Be grateful!!

477: [...]

Ruan Tang Now that her consciousness was much clearer, she looked around and saw that she was in a princess room decorated mainly in pink and white. There were several paintings hanging on the walls, which looked like works by famous artists.

The extra-large princess bed in front of her is also surrounded by pink and white gauze, and the bedding is also very beautiful. It can be seen that the girl who lives here is a romantic girl.

Everything in this room shows that this girl's family is very good, but why does she feel like she is about to faint from hunger?

"Die Qiaoqiao, what's going on?"

Ruan Tang felt aggrieved. Even in the apocalypse, she was not hungry. How come she almost fainted from hunger in such a peaceful and comfortable world!

477 sighed helplessly and did not argue with her about the title: [Do you still remember what happened in the last world? ]

Ruan Tang gave him a look of disdain to let him experience it for himself: "Don't you know how good my photographic memory is?"

Although the living environment in the apocalypse is harsh, she hasn't had enough!

After finally conquering a city and cultivating an army that was sincere and loyal to her, and finally creating a new apocalyptic city, she could not get over the addiction of the apocalyptic queen and returned to this world.

deficit!

What a loss!

What’s the use of a system, what’s the use of points?

Her city! Her army! Her place as queen!

Everything is gone!

One look at Ruan Tang's expression and he could guess what she was mourning.

But their mission has been completed, the cannon fodder has counterattacked, the points have been doubled, and he can buy snacks without restraint, why is he still in that world?

Do you really want to be a queen who creates and rules the world?

477 said calmly: [Then you must remember how you blew yourself up to save a city of people! 】

There was sudden silence in the room.

Ruan Tang supported the floor with both hands and rested her chin on the edge of the bed. She said with a sad look on her face: "I am obviously made to be a villain, why can't I always control my desire to be a good person? Damn it!"

477 quickly reminded : [Host, our purpose is to fulfill the soul's last wish of the innocent cannon fodder female supporting character who died tragically. The mission in the previous world has been overfulfilled. You have done a great job! 】

Other people’s hosts are all cute, obedient, and strictly carry out the tasks issued by the system. There will never be any illegal operations.

For his host, changing her position is a trivial matter, and changing her fate against the will of God is like a joke.

Even if she is punished by being deducted points and receiving electric shocks, she cannot stop her desire to be a devil, a villain, and the ultimate boss!But what can be done?

The host you choose will be pampered even on your knees!

Ruan Tang kept rubbing her soft belly: "But then again, this body is a little better than the one in the last world."

477 kindly reminded: [Host, if you don't eat, you will really die. I'm going to starve to death! 】

The indifferent host is intoxicated in the soft belly.

Ruan Tang squinted her eyes: "This touch makes me, a woman, almost unable to put it down!"

477: [...]

What a shameful host, he is just a child!