.₊꒰⚡️꒱:⩩┆ 𝘿𝙚𝙣𝙠𝙞 ⊹.*

*~*[]°[]~*-*~[]°[]~*-*~[]°[]~*-*~**~*[]°[]~*-*~[]°[]~*-*~[]°[]~*-*~*

- Denki almost electrocuted himself to death when his quirk first manifested- (oops).

- Denki once accidentally said a slur because he thought it was French (my first thoughts were Aoyama).

- Denki is a huge bff with Sero. They spam each other with memes constantly, don't ask why.

- so Denki spams the bakusquad group chat daily. Bakugou has Denki blocked.

- Denki and Sero taped a knife to a Roomba and released it into the dorms for fun.

- Denki bullies kids in Brookhaven even though Kirishima thinks it's kinda mean. Or its the other way around and Denki's the one getting bullied-

- Denki had a rock collection as a kid.

- Denki likes to drink Monster Energy (has a small addiction-) and only drinks the original one and stands with the opinion that the original is the best. no one else agreed and they have now started calling it "Denki's battery acid".

- Denki likes the sunsets.

- Denki loves to surf in the summer.

- has ADHD.

(Denki: "for the last time I don't have ADHD! I'm just always dreaming because of my whimsical nature, I forget things from before because I live in the now, I get everywhere late because I'm a free spirit, my room is a mess because I'm a creative type, and I'm tapping my foot because I'm feelin' the rhythm of life baby!!") Just felt like he'd say that idk

- Denki is dyslexic.

- if Denki's sick (on a school day or weekend), he'd be someone to stay home/in his dorm all day and watch cartoons all day-

- Denki's the type of person to wear shorts and a t-shirt in like 20 degree weather and say "it's not even cold" (dude got chicken legs and freezing asf- 😭).

- Denki's bisexual-

- Denki loves both cats and dogs.

- Denki does actually have a bit of a big vocabulary (took a bit) but no one gives him credit for it.

- Denki fidgets and doodles a lot in class, and ends up getting distracted.

- Denki watches some Bojack horsemen once in a while.

- possibly listened to Present Mic's radio shows as a kid.

- "bro" "deez nuts".

- the bakusquad has lost Denki multiple times in IKEA and they may have spent a few hours looking for the human pikachu.

- Wii music constantly playing in that head of Denki's.

- pet rock

- Denki's elementary teachers thought he was too lazy to read, without understanding that Denki couldn't see the words on the page.

live laugh lasagna

((Don't remember if the ADHD or dyslexic part is actually canon lol))