Nine Schools Competition 004

Start from the beginning

"Time for the final act." Kaguya smirked as she jumped of the ramp and underneath her a kelpi appeared from underneath her and the crowd panicked as they worried over her.

The aquatic horse creature dove right towards her and she swung her body around so that she faced it and with a determined gaze she raised her hand and yelled.

"𝑹𝒆𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆!"

The Kelpi's body began to to light up before it was swept up in swirl and absorbed into her body, this begining her transformation into an ethereal half spirit.

Her full body swimsuit changed into that of a one piece displaying her arms and legs adorned with fins and scales, her eyes turned purple as her pupil begame slitted and she also developed ears and a tail that which resembled the kelpie.

"What?! What just happened is that really Kaguya?!" Honola gasped.

"Haruto, this spell?" Tatsuya questioned.

"Yes, this is a new spell one that only Kaguya can handle. Resonance, a spell whereby the castor and the spirit resonante and match each other's frequency to become one complete being." He explains with pride as they all go back to watch Kaguya be the one and only surfer standing to cross the finish line in victory.

"Yay!" She cheered as her spirits celebrated with her as they were right by her side.

Everyone waited for Kaguya from behind the track and soon the found her running towards them at top speed.

"Haruto!" She yelled joyfully with absolutely no means of slowing down.

"No,no,no,no,no,n--oof!" Haruto grunted as Kaguya tackled him to the ground rather aggressively to the ground.

"Did you see me?! Did you see the resonance spell?!" She beamed as he eyes sparkled with pure joy and delight.

"He saw, we all did." Miyuki smiled.

"How did if feel to be one with one of your spirits?" Shizuku asked.

"It felt like...I could hear the ocean, it was like the water was calling to me." Kaguya sighed in bliss. "Thank you Haruto, I love you so much." She gave her brother a good squeeze, but then she suddenly felt herself get lifted off her brother's lap and into the arms of another.

"Tatsuya?" She muttered in confusion.

"You perfomed brilliantly Kaguya." He smiled.

"Thank you." She blushed sheepishly.

"Tatsuya..." Haruto sighed.

✩✩✩✩✩

That night as much as Kaguya would like to join the other girls for a celebration, she had promised this time to help train Mikihiko in the art of her summons.

And as she dashed out the door to the training grounds she was relieved to find him still waiting.

"I'm sorry Mikihiko, I'm late." She arrived and he smiled gently.

"It's alright, I also have something to show you." He brought his hands up that were pressed together which caught her attention and when he opened them she let out a gasp, no words could describe how ecstatic but her arms flailed about in excitment.

On his palms was little light spirit and no matter how feint it was corporeal.

"I'm so proud of you Mikihiko!" She squeezed  him in a hug of celebration and he blushed.