Nine Schools Competition 004

Start from the beginning

"Huh?" She uttered in a bit of surprise.

"What? Did you think that just because you got restrictions placed on you you can't win? If so, you're surely mistaken as your engineer my job is to have you play at your best." He said.

That seemed to lift up her spirits as her expression changed.

"Also, I know that a CAD is useless for you, but please do try to make sure that it's believable when you use it.

"Yes!" She nodded.

"Good we still have a bit of time until the qualifiers so lets start this strategy meeting!"

"Yeah!" She cheered.

✩✩✩✩✩

For the representatives of First High school Kaguya had been put last on the roster so her match was after Honoka's.

So as she got on her board the contestants were given time to enter which ever spells they might want to initiate, as per the rules spells were not to be used on the others. However, these spells could be used to interfere or interrupt the water's surface.

Meanwhile in the stands everyone waited patiently as they watched over the final group of the battle board rookies on the water.

Haruto kept his focus on the tablet in front of him which showed him the state of Kaguya's brainwaves, horomone levels, etc which would show him her current mood and mental state of being.

"All good." He muttered.

"Is everything going well?" Tatsuyas asked.

"Yes." Haruto nodded.

"The weather is perfect, I'd like to think that Kaguya is excited." Miyuki smiled. "I wonder what she's going to summon for this round or perhaps she'll control the weather!" She beamed in excitment, Miyuki loved it when Kaguga did magic whether it be for personal use or in her concerts, but she's never seen her do it during competitions so she couldn't wait to find out.

"What about you brother?" She asked.

"I'm also looking forward to it." He agreed.

"Look, it's about to start." Shizuku pointed out as on the water the participants were lining up on the start line.

🔴

🔶️

✳️

And they were off with Kaguya taking center.

As they were surfing across the track shadows zoomed underneath them and one of them lept out of the water in fromt of one of the girls.

It was a nymph, its aquatic body dove over the girl taking her out of the competition.

More of them appeared chasing the girls one by one throughout the course the girls tried to avoid them but they were also forced to deal with snother problem as it seemed that their presence in the water caused the controlled flow of water become unstable as waves would suddenly form out of nowhere forcing them to use more magic than they had originally planned to stsy upon their boards.

The entire track barely looked like an organized flow of water, but instead it was a wild beach with creatures ready to consume. This left the crowd wondering as to who it could be summoning all these nymphs, as it was it was beyond known magic to be able to summon corporeal spirits.