Ch 7 (updated)

'Ughhh.......w-where am I?'

"Haa....Haa....Haa!"

"OH GET AWAY FROM HIM UGLY!"

'That.....voice......' Codrin thought to himself as his vision blurred. He saw a huge yet small hunched over man wearing a black cloth over his body, looking down at Codrin with a goofy smirk on his hideous face. The man was hideously deformed and Codrin nearly screamed had it not been for a familiar porcelain doll coming to his rescue, stepping on his chest as she pushed the hunched over man away. She then looked down at the man she stood on and looked him up and down with a small gasp. 'Angie.......?'

"OH, YOUR AWAKE! HE'S AWAKE DONNA!" Angie yelled as she began jumping from one foot to the other in excitement as she turned around, looking towards an unknown audience as she began to sing, and the hunched over man began to laugh. "HHEEEEEEEES AWWWWWAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKEEEEEE~"

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

A man spoke in a harsh tone. Angie and the hunched over man sighed before the latter waddled himself away. Angie looked down at Codrin and sighed before hopping off the lad and grabbed his hand as she helped pull him off his back and onto his knees. As his vision began to clear he realized his hands were cuffed together with a thing piece of metal, tightly restraining his wrists. Angie kept a hand on Codrin's finger, still examining him to insure he was alright. Codrin looked up from Angie and saw the audience before him.

On the right sat the man from before and the deformed monster of a man sitting on separate seats. The first man had his mechanical hammer resting beside him, leaning against his simple wooden chair. The man who was deformed beyond comprehension was now fully in view, his height was slightly taller than a child's and his legs were bent to compensate for the extra weight on top. Such a hideous appearance would get the village to burn him at the stake.

To his left he spotted the one being he wanted to kill more than anything in the world. Lady Alcina Dimitrescu sat in all her glory across from the first man, a smoking pipe in her gloved hand and wearing a big white dress that shoved her impressive bosom and a black fedora hat with a huge rim. She had lovely curled black hair and her skin was a palish grey, eyes yellow and her lips red with lipstick. He looked past her and saw Donna sitting on a chair, head turned in his direction as her ever present veil was still lowered. But standing on top of the podium stand was.....! The residence turned to face him as he fell onto his side in surprise.

"AH, ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" Angie cried out as she grabbed onto the man's arm and tried pulling him up

"AH, ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" Angie cried out as she grabbed onto the man's arm and tried pulling him up. She grunted as she desperately tried pulling him up. "C'MON YOU BIG DOFUS! GET UP, DON'T WORRY MOTHER HE'S JUST SHY!"

Codrin pushed himself back onto his knees and stared at the single resident standing in the room. She was covered in black feathers that acted as a cloak and hood for her form. Her face was somewhat exposed wearing a golden face mask that was thin enough to see through. On her back was a gold ring with a smaller one inside it bearing an insignia Codrin was all to familiar with. It was when she made eye contact with him that Codrin felt fear as if he was cornered by a massive predator. He froze, unsure of what to do for non other than Mother Miranda stood before him.