- Ummm.... well... I think that today I will take a special day off. 

- Really!? How cool! I'm tired of sitting with Daemon - he's weird...

- I've heard that! 

Surprised, I turned my head and saw a dissatisfied boy. It didn't take long for the two to start arguing. Sometimes I don't have the strength for them anymore. I asked them politely to stop, but they are both stubborn as donkeys - so I withdrew silently and went down the stairs - which lead directly to the living room. Sure enough, I found Kawaki sitting on the couch with his elbows on his knees. He had his head down so I thought he didn't notice me - that's right, I thought. Before I could say anything, all I heard was this cold, obviously upset voice; 

- Why are you staring at me? - Kawaki said, looking down at me. 

I could crealry see from his face that he must have been very tired - hasn't he slept that night? Why would he do that after a full day of intense, aggressive training? Has he become completely stupid? I mean, obviously he's not stupid - that was a metaphor for his irresponsibility. 

- Good morning, Kawaki-kun. How did you sleep? - I asked, trying to make my voice  sound as kind, calm and caring as I can.

- Fuck off, why did you even care? - I expected this answer. 

Kawaki has a very... difficult character. But I can't be surprised, after everything he's been through. I don't know the details too well to judge him, but he must have had a hard time in life. Of course, he could be nicer to everyone around him. He doesn't even know how much patience I have to sacrifice for him for my "secret" mission. 

- Kawaki-kun, what happened? Why are you angry at me?  - I walked down the stairs and sat down next to him on the couch. 

He still had his head on his wrists, elbows on his knees. It looked like he was having an internal breakdown, or something similar to a panic attack. It made me very worried. I was about to ask if he needed my help - but he interrupted me before I even opened my mouth. He lowered his arms freely, as did his head, and looked at me from the side. His messy hair fell in front of his tired eyes and around his neck. He looked... handsome. When I realized what I had just thought, he finally spoke.

- Sorry for that, I'm not mad at you - he said gently.

His tired gray eyes never left mine, making long eye contact. I was completely speechless. Internally, I fought to keep my cheeks from turning beet red again. Why am I doing this? I can't! Kawaki, he...does this on purpose? Is this a trick? I can't afford this kind of behavior, I want to remain faithful to Boruto. Or maybe I should....NO. I need to stop analyzing it so much.

Meanwhile, Kawaki looked me up and down, with a rather unusual expression on his face. (Usually has a bitch face, or a exhausted and furious in the same time). With his eyes closed, he ran a hand through his thick, untidy raven hair, then added in a tone as calm tone, totally unlike him; 

- Are you free today too? 

- Em, yes - actually. Why are you asking? Do you need something? - belive me or not, I tried my best to broke the eye contact between us, but I couldn't. 

- I see - he turned his face right in front of mine - and I was counting on this answer. 

- W-what? - I stammered, confused. 

- I guess these guards won't let me go out today, I'm going to train at my place.

Kawaki's face showed no emotion, he simply stood up and walked along the couch I was sitting on - circling it. Suddenly I felt someone's hand on my shoulder and someone gently tucked some strands of hair behind my ear. I heard Kawaki whisper softly into my right ear - "if you need anything, you know where to find me." I quickly turned my gaze towards him, our eyes met again. I could feel his calm breathing on the tips of my ears, he took his hand back and turned around, walking away. At that moment, I felt my heart beating hard at an incredible speed. I swallowed my saliva and covered my probably red face with both hands. I could still hear his subtle, seductive voice in my ears, which I couldn't get out of them on my own accord. It was like a dream. , a dream in which everything around is real - and I am trying to wake up from it. My mind was full of inaccuracies, chaos and... him. What was it? How did he do it?! I had to control myself as quickly as possible, what if Eida saw me in such a state? Or Himawari? In the worst case scenario, I would have to explain that... well - I don't even know what! At the Academy, I was good at negotiations and psychology, so why am I behaving this way? Why did KAWAKI behave this way? ? It was definitely some kind of trick, but what... I don't know, but for some reason my body was shaking and my face was all red and hot.