As YN scans the surroundings, his gaze lands on a tall girl with long pink-ish hair, wearing an expression that mirrors his own disappointment. It's clear she shares the same sentiment about the campus remaining intact after the kaiju brawl.

Caught in the act of staring, YN quickly averts his eyes when he realizes she's noticed him. "Sup, YN," she says, her tone surprisingly laid back given the circumstances. YN, feeling a mix of embarrassment and camaraderie, manages a sheepish smile. "Hey there," he responds.

"Do I know you? How do you know my name?" YN asks, his confusion evident as he regards the tall lady. "Heard you from YouTube, Social Media, and all over the campus, being a daredevil just to get clout," she replies, her words carrying a mix of amusement and acknowledgment

She then looks at the campus, clicking her tongue in disappointment. "Name's Jira. Nice to meet you," she says with a smile, extending a hand in a friendly gesture. He shakes her hand with a bemused grin. "Likewise, Jira. Looks like we both had some grand expectations for the aftermath of that kaiju showdown."

"Yeah, I almost crushed y—I mean, I almost had it in Godzilla when it comes to destroying things, but the campus is still pristine," Jira sighs, her disappointment palpable. That made YN chuckle, "Guess even kaiju battles have a weird sense of humor," he remarks.

"You want to hang out later?" Jira asks, catching YN off guard with the sudden proposal. He's quite surprised, but the idea of spending time together sounds appealing. "Sure, why not?" he replies, a smile forming on his face. He notices Jira fist-pumping in excitement, which confuses him a bit.

"One quick question, I remembered I didn't share my name on my YouTube channel or my social media, or anything. I didn't share it. But, how—" YN begins to ask, but he's abruptly cut off when Jira interjects.

"Oh! Look at the time! I must be going. See ya!" she exclaims with sudden urgency, rushing off before YN can finish his question. Left standing there with a puzzled expression, YN can't help but wonder about Jira. Has she heard of him from friends? Gossip? He shook his head and just walk it off.

As YN recalls, Jira is an exchange student who arrived just a week ago. It dawns on him that she's the same girl who caught the attention of everyone with her striking presence. Now, as he takes a closer look, he can't help but acknowledge that the boys were right – she's quite a catch.

Despite the initial surprise of her sudden proposal to hang out, YN understands that perhaps she's looking for friends in this new environment. He recognizes that he may be out of her league in certain aspects, but he appreciates the opportunity to build a friendship with a foreigner.

Deciding to get back to the routine, YN heads to class where he knows Jira is his classmate. Taking his seat, he opens his phone, intending to re-watch the events of yesterday – the kaiju battle that turned out to be both a thrill and a disappointment... for the campus not being destroyed.

As the familiar scenes play out on his screen, he can't help but relive the adrenaline rush and the surreal encounter with Godzilla and Gigan. He remembered that time where he and Godzilla made eye contact and that made his heart beat just wondering what might the kaiju think.

YN hears a hiss and glances to his right to see Jira, who's holding her stomach in apparent pain. Concerned, he asks, "Are you okay?" Her eyes meet his, and for a moment, a flicker of discomfort passes through her expression.

"Yeah, just a little stomachache. I'll be fine," she replies, attempting to brush off the discomfort. Despite her attempt to downplay it, YN senses there might be more to it. "It's okay to let it out, it's no shame," YN says with a supportive smile, thinking that Jira might be resisting going to the bathroom just to avoid being late for class.