Introduction

"Talk"

'Thought'
______________
"YOU KNOW WHAT?!"

In the deepest depths of Hell, a large palace could be seen in one of the many rings of the world of damnation, and inside of said palace, the ruler of this underworld could be found, Lucifer: The Fallen Angel and King of Hell.

"I need to get out of the house, I can't let depression keep kicking my ass."

Lucifer, who created evil and sin in the mortal world, has completely surrounded himself with rubber duckies and is currently suffering from depression, which he wants to change.

"Yeah..."

But Lucifer, despite wanting to make a change and leave to relax, couldn't think of a place to go where he could help with his depression.

"But where to go? I'm not allowed in Heaven, and Hell is just, well..."

A loud explosion could be heard, which made Lucifer look outside. What he saw was chaos and destruction caused by no one else but the Sinners of Hell. This disappointed the Fallen Angel.

"That..."

Although Lucifer was about to think of a solution to fix his problem and decide where to go, a pentagram appeared beneath him, surprising him. Before he could react, he sank into it and disappeared.

"Woah, what was that?"

Lucifer, after being spat out on the other side of the magic circle, had appeared in a dark room, only lit by candles. Not only were there candles, but he was met with a group of robed people. This not only made the King of Hell recognize them as humans, but it also showed someone who purposely worshipped him.

'God damnit, not these people again, ugh...'

Seeing this instantly made Lucifer very annoyed, as he had already started to block out the praise and submission of these "Hell-loving freaks".

'Well, since I'm here, might as well make the most of it, Earth seems like the best choice anyway.'

However, Lucifer decided to make the most of it, since he was outside of Hell, and apparently in Earth, judging by the humans here, he will take this chance to actually have a moment to relax and not suffer from his depression

'I wonder if Griff's still exist, I love their burgers and corn dogs, maybe they're selling the hotdog again, I missed eating those-'

But before Lucifer could actually have some fun on Earth, he stopped himself when he noticed someone behind him, specifically a young woman who had appeared to be a human sacrifice, although she seemed to be alive but was currently bleeding out because her stomach had been cut open, however, despite all that, for some reason, when the Lord of Hell saw her face, and met her eyes, something in his cold, empty heart began to be filled with warmth that he had thought was once forgotten

"-Oh My Lord! Please Lend Us Your Power So We May-"

The worshippers who wanted to use the power of Satan himself were met with a snap of his fingers and all of them were set on fire. Once the problem was solved, he went to the next one. Pointing his apple cane at the human woman, she flinched at first, but then realized that he wasn't going to hurt her. In fact, he was using his powers to heal her, much to her shock at the unexpected results.

"S-So, um, hey, come around often?~"

After the woman was healed, Lucifer, who suddenly felt very awkward and nervous around the human woman, tried to talk and make conversation with her, which just confused her even more so

'Damn It Lucifer! Stop Screwing Everything Up!'

Lucifer tried to calm himself and focus, taking a deep breath and making himself look more like a proper Devil who knew how to talk to people

"M-My name is Lucifer, you know, the big D himself, hehe~"

Lucifer, once he regained some confidence, knelt before the human woman and extended a hand to her, which made her flinch and hesitate

"And who might you be?"

But seeing Lucifer act like this, treat her nicely instead of killing her, the human woman, against her better judgment, decided to take the hand that was being offered to her, even introducing herself in the process

"H-Hato Kurokami..."
______________________
This takes place around 15 or 16 years before the Medaka Box and 20 years before the beginning of Hazbin Hotel.

(Also yes, Big Sister Charlie And Little Sister Medaka, for obvious reasons lol, BTW, I wish to add some unrelated extra info, DEVILS: Are people like Lucifer and Charlie, DEMONS: Are people like Stolas, Imps and Hellhound, SINNERS: Are people like Alastor, Overlords, and Angel Dust)

/Arc Ideas\

Lucifer X Hato Kurokami: How Medaka was made.

Growing Up: Family life.

Medaka Box Season 1: Basically Charlie and Vaggie will be a part of it, not as part of the student council, just normal students wanting to experience human life.

Angel Dust and Cherri Bomb: Short story about meeting Angel Dust and Cherri.

Medaka Box Season 2: Flask Plan with Helluva Boss I.M.P.

Helluva Boss: Basically Medaka traveling around Hell, Flask Plans and I.M.P side story and beating the Main Villains of Helluva Boss.

Kumagawa Arc: Team Minus Plus Alastor.

Hazbin Hotel Part 1: Pilot and most episode of Season 1.

Hazbin Hotel Part 2: Overlords Maybe more Medaka Box characters.

Hazbin Hotel Part 3: The VVV and more Medaka Box characters.

Adam And Iihiko Shishime: Heaven and Medaka Villains VS Hell and Medaka Heroes.