~A Blissful Moment~

*I am gonna show a small leap of 8.5 months, when it is the time of Akshara's delivery*

8 & half months later

It was about daily, Akshara was daily seeing the dream of her and Abhi getting intimate or Abhi saying those words to her. On the other hand, Abhinav was silent, he didn't sent any threat note, any call, or any message in these months. Abhimanyu thought that he really gave up. Did he?

"Akshu, you never know ki kabhi bhi delivery ho sakti hai", Abhi said while making Akshu eat pancakes. "Abhi, I know it aisa nahi hai ki main pehli baar pregnant ho rahi hun...tumne Abhir ke time dekha hota toh..." Akshu said & stopped. Abhi looked downwards. A tsunami of guilt flowed inside her. She thought, she shouldn't have said that Or she shouldn't had made that situation. She shouldn't had seperated the father and son. "I am sorry, I didn't meant that Abhi" Akshu apologised holding Abhimanyu's hand. Abhi nodded, "I understand Akshu now eat this" Abhi said. "It's yummy, Abhi" Akshu replied, her mouth stuffed with pancake. Abhimanyu laughed, "goluu moluu, kitni cute lag rahi ho tum" He said. Akshara made a face "you called me golu molu, how dare you" She shouted but suddenly she felt pain. "Aah! I think-baby's going to come...aaahhhhhh" She whimpered in pain. "Oh my God!!!! Acha acha acha..l-let's go to the hospital" Abhi said. Abhimanyu took her to the hospital. "Do you want to come inside the ward for your wife's delivery??" The doctor asked as she thought that Abhi & Akshu are husband wife. Abhi  was confused, he wanted to come but denied as he knew that Akshara thinks the child belongs to Abhinav not him. But he denied. "Please?" Akshara whispered soaked in sweat. Abhi nodded, smiled and entered inside the ward. Akshara had tightly held Abhimanyu's hand during delivery so that her nails dig inside his palm.
"Akshara Push!!! That's it, head is out...yes..once more...you did!" Doctor said. "It's a girl Akshara!!" Doctor said in ecstasy. Akshara's eyes filled with tears. She was tired, but she forgot her tiredness and was busy seeing her beautiful baby girl. On the other hand, Abhimanyu was so emotional, that he didn't realise when tears started flowing down his cheeks. It was his first time seeing a baby got delivered. It was his first time taking care of Akshu in her pregnancy. He was so nervous when he saw Akshara whimpering in pain. But now, he was crying, in ecstasy. He was smiling and crying on the same time. "Abhi?" Akshu whispered. "Take her in your arms" She said. Abhi took the baby girl in his arms, "how can be someone so cute, just like your mother" Abhi whispered as he wasn't able to speak in his happiness. Akshara knew that Abhimanyu finds happiness in everything but she doubted that he's this much happy? As it's her own baby. She doubted that even after the baby is Abhinav's child why Abhimanyu's that happy but she realised that Abhi is really happy because it's her daughter. "Let's take a look at my girl" Akshu said and AbhiRa were continuously looking at the girl.

~Abhimanyu's POV~
My daughter, she's my daughter. I can't tell how much happy I am, I thought of not expressing my happiness in front of Akshu but still I gave up, I just wanted to save that memory in my heart for lifetime. My baby girl was just like her mother, as Abhir is like me. It was our daughter, It was my first time of seeing my baby. I couldn't saw Abhir as a baby that's why I wanted to save this memory forEVER. I just didn't knew how to control my tears after seeing my beautiful princess, the way she cried, the way she opened her eyes in front of me was so beautiful moment. Seeing Akshara that happy after seeing her daughter was good but knowing that she didn't knew that it's our child was so killing for me, I didn't wanted to tell her this soon due to her respect and comfort but I knew I did wrong. But I'll tell her after all problems get solved.

~POV Ends~

~Akshara's POV~
Seeing my beautiful princess opening eyes in front me was so ecstatic. I was so happy to see Abhimanyu that happy but I doubted on his happiness because it wasn't his child. I mean I know after these six years, he changed and he also finds happiness in everything but still, he loves me. I know he loves me then wouldn't he be hurt after seeing me pregnant with Abhinav's child. I was sad for Abhinav not seeing his child but it isn't like I had or have any feelings for him. I still do not feel anything for Abhinav. Seeing Abhimanyu so happy was just everything for me and my daughter. My daughter will be growing with us, with AbhiRa. I am really crying with happiness.

~POV Ends~

"Let's go home!" Abhi said. Akshu nodded. Akshara and Abhimanyu reached home with their daughter. Their chef Nina who was around 55 years old was so happy that she prepared so many dishes for them. Abhir when got back to home from his school, he saw his sister lying on bed beside Akshu. "Yayy!!! My baby sister, I love youuu soooo much" He said and softly kissed on her head. Akshara and Abhimanyu was so happy seeing Abhir like that. It was a blissful moment for them.

___________________________________________

Toh kaisa tha chapter? Acha laga? Do comment and votes.

Thank you! ❤

Preview- "Akshu I am really sorry, main nhi chahta tha ki ye baat tumhe aise pata chale" Abhi said. "Don't call me Akshu!!! This was enough!!!! I won't live with you. Leave me." Akshara replied leaving the AbhiRa's house.