~I Can Never Love Someone Except You~

*It's Sunday, Akshara is sitting on the bed looking at her laptop while Abhir is studying Mathematics. Abhimanyu is talking to Dr. Rohan on the phone.*

"Mumma, ye question nahi samjh aa rha, baaki saare toh ho gaye but ye nhi samajh aa rha" Abhir said scratching his head. Akshara chuckled & said "aa jaa betu main tujhe samjhati hun". She was explaining the question to Abhir, suddenly she felt nauseous. "Kya hua mumma!!" Abhir said when Akshara ran towards the bathroom. Abhimanyu saw her.
"Akshara!!!", He cut off the call and followed her. He stood behind Akshu, he wanted to rub her back to make her feel better but he stopped. He'd lost the right of touching her even after they slept on the same bed. It doesn't matter if they slept on the same bed, Abhir was sleeping between them. He hadn't touched Akshara like that in recent. But when he saw her condition, he forgot all things and started rubbing her back. "Akshara are you okay?? Kya ho gaya tha??" Abhimanyu asked. "I don't know Abhi but wait a minute yarr!! ye akshara akshara kya hai? Stop calling me Akshara. I am Akshu. Understood?" She warned him. He chuckled "okay but let's see doctor in case of anything" Abhi said. Akshara nodded. Abhir came running to her and hugged her "kya hua mumma aap thik ho na??" He asked worriedly. "main bilkul thik hun baccha aap chinta mat karo" Akshada replied & ran her hands through Abhir's hair. "Akshara chalo turant hospital chalein" Abhi said and held her shoulder. She looked at him then he realised what he just did. He removed his hand from her shoulder.

"Abhi, I wasn't talking about that...why you called me Akshara again?" She said. "sorry sorry" He said & coughed. "chalo, Abhir aap bhi chalo" Akshu said. While driving to the hospital Akshara was continuously staring at Abhi. He realised her heavy gaze on him "kya hua?", he asked. "ye sawaal mujhe tumse puchna chahiye Dr. Abhimanyu Birla. What'd happened to you? you weren't like this, not at all. The OG Dr.  Abhimanyu Birla was never like thisThis much scared & insecure?" Akshara asked. Abhimanyu stared at her & said, "Its not what you think Akshu, I'm just...."

"Are you still scared that you'll do something like that again? I mean jo 6 saal pehle hua tha" Akshu said. Abhimanyu didn't replied. "I trust you Abhi, I trust you now so please stop acting like this. I don't want to see you like this. Aur ye baat tum bhi jaante ho aur main bhi ki saari galti tumhari nahi thi, meri bhi galti thi. Jo maine kiya wo bhi thik nahi tha" Akshu said. "Akshu please, tumhari meri jiski bhi galti ho, main nahi chahta ki us pal ka koi kissa dubara humare saamne aaya...tum hi ne kaha tha na you want to restart? tumhe starting se starting karni hai" Abhi said and smiled. Akshara nodded. "Abhir toh car mein hi so gaya" Akshu said & chuckled. "offo ye traffic". "main khush hun ki tumne move on kar liya, I mean I'm happy that you're loving someone" Abhi said without looking at Akshu. Akshara stared at him "haan? kya?" She said. "I am sorry for mentioning about Abhinav ji, mujhe pata hai tumhe hurt hota hoga unka naam sun ke I mean wo tumhe chod ke chale gaye" Abhi said & again coughed. "What you just said?" Akshu whispered. Abhi looked at her. "tumhe sach mein lagta hai main...." She was going to say but Abhir woke up. "oh ho itna dur hai hospital?" He said. Abhi & Akshu stopped their conversation. "pahunch gaye betu" Abhimanyu said. "Dadda aap log kuch baat kar rahe the?" 

"uh nhi toh ab chalo" Abhi said after getting out of the car. He took Abhir in his arms. Abhir kised his forehead "I love you dadda" He said. Abhi looked at him with teary eyes. "I love youu too mera betu" He said and hugged him.  Akshara was so happy to see them. Abhir was moving in front and Akshu & Abhi were walking beside each other. On the way to the hospital from parking slot, Akshu said, "I don't know if you believe this or not but I can never love someone except you" She said and  moved forward while Abhimanyu stood there silently. He realised her love. His heart was continuously beating but he thought his heart beat skipped. He got all of the things he wanted in his life. His Abhir. His Akshu. His family. Things he not only wanted but needed. Everything.

___________________________________________

Hope you liked their realisation💗.

Preview: "kya chahiye tumhe Abhinav Sharma!!" Abhi asked. "Mujhe jo chahiye wo toh tumhara ho chuka hai Doctor lekin jo mera nhi ho sakta main use kisi ka nahi hone dunga" Abhinav replied with a smirk.