Chapter 2 : A long Path of Revelation Part 2

Start from the beginning

Puzzled at this unexpected action of hime-senpai gelosion looked at himerosion in confusion though it quickly turned into trepidation as himerosion glare had reached the level of a certain 'curse dragon god' from a different universe.

" Enough..." Snarling aggressively,he removed His now sticking palm after gelosion fearful nod, calming he's rage, Himerosion eyes turn into exasperation.

as gelosion felt a extreme dread knowing himerosion's tolerance have reached it's limit, although in his defense interrupting someone who was  inquiring to clear a doubt is really a great crime of Freedom of Speech  he secretly thought.

" 'cough' what's all of that about? If you fellas gonna fight, then not in front of my Shop, and the name's Kadomon Risch. " Mr, Risch confusedly spoken at the two after their little display reach it's end.

Though he was feeling a slightly indignation  wondering who was spreading he's name falsely. It might be he's rivals here at the district he thought.

unbeknownst to gelosion for his simple but stupid inquiry, a great rumors war would start at Lugunica's market district between rivals of merchants.

Although that clouds of bitterness between them would definitely turned into a thunderstorm, after three to five days but almost all of the Dragon kingdom's inhabitants wasn't unaware of that fact.

" It's nothing sir risch please pardon for the behavior, rather could you possibly assist us for directions of a inn or hotel? " Himerosion requested as his earlier demeanor sapped immediately after gelosion fearful expression turn once again quickly into he's normal one in he's own perspective.

to the dismay of himerosion the 'Warden Path of commitment', Crossing his arms Kadomon Guide the two impartial in his own view, they did buy some of his appas and that a fact.

" I don't know what is this Hotel telling me "
He confusedly response showing a puzzling look as he continued.

" But if you guys are looking for an inn, then walk more 10 blocks at the Right. There's a big sign at the front, you two should also hide your foreign aspect seriously there's a lot of untrusting people here, truly Shameless. " He sternly advise while handing the bag of appas at himerosion who was patiently listening to his grumbling discomfort.

Gelosion meanwhile was nodding in agreement although he didn't voice he's thoughts fear that himerosion chilling gaze might fall upon him again.

" Thank you Mr,Risch i appreciate the help. "
Himerosion smile sincerely as Kadomon grin back at him in response. " Ain't a problem sir! You should come again. "

" Hopefully, farewell Mr,Risch "Smiling he continued his walk with a direction in mind.

" Let's go " gelosion nod obediently as he followed hime-senpai foot steps, Midway through he stop and glace behind at Mr,Kadomon who was smiling at their back.

Noticing gelosion gaze his brows rise a question look form in him.

" Remember! Mr,Kamado Risch-san you're help is a 'blessing in disguise' until we meet again. " Gelosion weirdly Exclaimed in great invigoration followed by a quick dash, Chasing onto himerosion leaving behind a very befuddled Appa merchant.

'bloody-dragon heck problem with that guy? And again it's Kadomon.' He disorientated pondered while staring at gelosion back 'nee enough of that,' Kadomon quickly abolish those useless thoughts before narrowing his eyes at his surrounding.

'Now Who the heck Making fun of my Name' he thought as his gaze scan around his fellow merchants.

The spark of bitterness with the merchants begins all because someone is stupid enough to ask.... Something stupid.