And eventually, the two were seated across of each other as a waiter was taking their orders. "What cuts of beef should we get tonight..." Minji was reading through the little menu. "You love the short ribs right? You want to get that?" Jeongin asked and Minji was left a bit surprised as he somehow remembered. "I... ummm... yeah, yeah I think the short ribs would be great."

"Do you want the sirloin or the ribeye Jeongin?" Minji looked over to him who just gave her a light hum as Minji knew what she said were two of Jeongin's go to beef cuts whenever they're eating by a barbecue place. "You know what, let's just get them both. So short ribs, sirloin and the ribeye please. Thank you~"

With their orders' settled, the grill on the middle of the table's getting warmed up before their cuts of meat arrived to the table. Jeongin took the lead in getting the meats onto the sizzling hot grill and instantly making their mouth waters. "You don't really like them too thins right Minji?" Jeongin asked as he's cutting down the grilled meats into biteable cuts.

As Minji nodded, Jeongin got a plate filled with freshly grilled beef before giving it to her. Minji took a good few bites in before she noticing the Jeongin's still grilling down the meat. "Here..." Minji called out to him as he looked over to her and was a bit surprise that she's holding out a piece of the beef meat in front of his mouth. "...the meats are great I'm not even joking." She gave him a smile.

With a light chuckle, Jeongin took the piece into his mouth before blowing out the hotness of his mouth slowly then chewing the meat. "Wow~ That's a perfect beef meat right there..." He was impressed before Minji took over the grilling and giving him chance to eat. And by that, their dinner was really fulfilling before they're finishing it off with a few shots of soju while keeping a conversation alive.

"That's what I'm saying, I mean isn't it ridiculous right?" Jeongin kept on telling Minji his story as she noticed how he's been taking another few soju shots and now was about to take another one. "Take it easy with the soju Jeongin... You're a bit lightweight remember?" Minji said to him, worries shadowed her voice as Jeongin's eyes were starting to twitch a little bit.

"Last one..." He heaved out before laughing out slightly then without worry taking in another full soju shot before grunting out. "I'll pay first then we can go home okay?" Minji said calmly as Jeongin was waving his hand with his face pressed against his other hand. "H-here..." Jeongin was struggling to reach for his pocket before he eventually got his wallet out and gave it to Minji. "My card's in the somewhere right...? Just use that."

Sighing at the sight of him silently, Minji held onto his wallet before she opened it up to look for his card before she saw something that made her eyes widened. Her eyes landed on a small picture on his wallet, a picture of both him and Minji, celebrating her birthday, the last birthday that he celebrated with Minji just before Minji confessed her feelings to him a few weeks later.

Her eyes went from the picture to Jeongin who's still grunting lightly, back and forth as unknowingly her eyes were getting teary before she wiped them off then closing his wallet. As she got their dinner paid, Minji went back to him who's getting back to his senses a little bit. "Come on, let's go home..." Minji had her arms around him gently as she stood him up.

"Everything okay?" He whispered softly as Minji nodded at him with a light smile. "Yeah, come on, let's get you home while you still can walk properly." Minji and Jeongin made their way out of the place with her hands remained holding onto his arm to guide him properly. "Minji-ah..." Jeongin called out to her as she hummed at him. "You want to take a walk at the park?" He asked rather calmly and his voice sounded sober enough.

"Ummm..." Minji was having a hard time getting her words out, after what she saw before that is. "...okay. Sure." She just gave him a light smile before the two went silent as they made their way to a park nearby and took a stroll before eventually they found a bench and Jeongin just settled down there as he's feeling a little headache after drinking a bit too much.