𝐸𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑦-𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒

Start from the beginning

Here you noticed someone else.

_Rin ? You thought out loud as he looked over his shoulder to see who called him.

Seeing that he was now looking at you, you were about to speak until someone walked past you.

_Rin. Isagi spoke making Itoshi focus on him instead.

'....'  Not talking to anyone was a better option than be close to Shidou in your opinion.

_You thought i forgot about you huh~ Just your luck. His hand reached for your shoulder as you felt the tight grip making you tense.

When turning to face him you noticed Kaiser behind. He was looked in your direction briefly before turning to reach his place on the stadium.

Surprisingly when you went back at staring at Shidou he simply grinned, bumping his shoulder onto yours before leaving to go join the rest of his teammates.

☆_______________________☆

It didn't take long for the match to start, and you were right to feel suspicious of Ryusei just a few minutes ago.

_Don't you have places to be !? You asked as he continuously attempted to make you trip and whenever you were in possession of the ball he made sure that it won't last.

The worst part is that he was damn good at it. 

You couldn't be surprised that his game had gotten better, and yet. 

'Please don't get me out. please don't get me out. please don't get me out-' You thought the moment an idea came to your mind.

The moment the ball was back at your feet, which you had to reach out by yourself for because you weren't in the best position to be passed anything.

Instead of trying to slip away with it you made it look as if you accidentally hit Shidou's face who briefly stopped doing whatever he was trying in his attempt to annoy you.

'Think think think think think. Hell i can't think.' Instead of doing so you did what you were best at.

_Shidou. You called out as sweat started forming on the back of your neck from all the running. here.

You passed him the ball.

_WHAT !? Igaguri.

_B*TCH !? Raichi.

Most were taken aback, except two.

Not even a second after you passed him the ball he was found struggling in between Rin and Isagi who you noticed a moment ago glaring at each other on their way to get the ball from you.

For the first time through the match he had left your side to go after Isagi, and you seemed to picture the whole thing along.

It seemed there was an offense built around him for whenever he strike. Around him AND Rin.

You slowed down, there were too many players forward anyway, when you did so you felt a light slap on the back of your shoulder and a person following to get past you right after.

_Curious miss ! He said flashing you a smile as your expression dropped.

'Who's that.'

_Charles ! One of his teammates called out.

Charles Chevalier, The league's youngest playmaker.

'That's practically a kid.'

Here, you pictured your place as you stared from where one of your teammates could score.

There were too many near the net for you to go push yourself along, so you found your place behind.

No one could see if you'd try anything from your current position. Or so you thought.

'Huh-' There was someone standing behind you, and that someone didn't look like he was from Bastard Munchen, and even less didn't look like he was going to leave his spot anytime soon.

'oh. OH.'  He was not letting you by yourself behind. 'That's a setup.'

|| _____𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍.......____||