6. Butterfly!!! Perfect!!!

Aarav's POV:

"Sorry. I know it's late" She said. I concentrated on her words. "Yes definitely late. But Sabr ka Fal Meetha Hota Hain. Aaj confirm ho gya." I replied unknowingly. (But The fruits of patience are sweet. I got it confirmed today)

She widened her eyes and continued "Kirti asked me to take you to her room. So we can discuss it there. No one will hear us in her room." I nodded. "I'll go first you. You follow me after 2 mins." She completed.

She turned around and left. I can see her. She walks like a cat. Cute and small steps. I followed her. Her footsteps we so smaller than me. I joined her in a few strides.

"Are you running or what? How come you joined me so fast? I left first." She got stunned

"You walk like a kitty cat. But still, I was not able to find you earlier. You are surely a butterfly." I smiled and followed her.

We carefully entered Kirti's room.

"What took you both so long to reach here?" Kirti questioned as soon as we entered the room.

"Your cousin walks like a cat. What can I do?" I replied immediately. She rolled her eyes and sat next to Kirti.

Prerna's POV:

"So do you have any Pub in your recommendation?" I asked Aarav. He nodded and gave us a list of Pubs nearby with their specialities. It included more than 10 best pubs with their best features. Me and Kirti looked at each other with widened eyes.

"Aarav we asked you to give us 1-2 nearby and good Pubs. You have a list of more than 10 Pubs." Kirti responded.

"Yes. They all are good. Tell me what exactly you are looking for in a Pub." Aarav replied.

"Something with cool vibes. I think 'Lotus Club' must be great. What say Kirti?" I gave my opinion. And Kirti agreed with the same Pub.

"Great. I'll book the entry pass then. But who all are coming with us?" Aarav questioned.

"Me, Prerna, You, Varun, Pushkar and ask Pushkar if he wants to invite someone," Kirti confirmed.

"Ok. Great. I'll plan for tomorrow evening. Make sure you both have your permission. Especially you Butterfly." Aarav pointed at me.

"I am not a kid. We don't need to seek permission for everything. And I am not a Butterfly." I hissed. I don't know what was funny in this that made him smirked.

"I am so excited. I am having my bachelorette party. " Kirti replied eagerly.

"Yes. We will enjoy it a lot." I added with the same energy.

"Definitely. And this time Prerna, You are going to have a drink with me. You can't deny me this time. It's my Bachelorette Party" Kirti said in dominant voice.

"Yes. Its your bachelorette party so you should enjoy, drink as much as you want. I'll look after you. Our queen needs to be protected right." I butter her up, so she won't force it more.

"Ok. You can fight on this later. If you are interested in talking with your fiancé now" Aarav stopped Kirti before she says something to me. "Sure. I am totally interested." Kirti replied while blushing.

Thank god he helped me or else Kirti was not in a mood to spare me for this time.

Aarav called Pushkar and handed his phone to Kirti.

Kirti left us alone in her room and went in the balcony to have their sweet talks.

"My recording is on." Aarav screamed from the room, trying to tease Kirti. We both laughed at this moment.

But now what should we talk? We had an awkward silence between us. What should we speak about? Ahhhh!!!! Why is it so awkward? (Screaming inside)

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hello Berries!!!🍓

How was the chapter? Please comment down so I can get more views on your thoughts and my work. I hope you will support me and point down the things you liked and didn't liked.

I know this chapter is little small. But don't worry, next chapter is going to be long.

What do you think? What will they speak to each other? Its has greatest turning point!!!! Do checkout my new chapter for that 😍

Till then, Byee Byee Guys. Have a good day!!! 👋💕