𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕢𝕦𝕒𝕕

𝟚𝟛

𝟚𝟛

A week by week and the squad starts hanging out with each other more and more.

Since the dorms are pretty lame and small places, the squad actually starts hanging out at the designer's place the most.

Jisung was making progress at getting closer to each one which he succeeded in being comfortable around Felix the most rather than Hyunjin and Seungmim.

Felix would always approach him and look after him whenever he is going through a panic attack whenever jeongin isn't around, but overall they both had a pretty decent friendship now.

Hyunjin and him would always pick a fight at the most ridiculous things as the designer told him about him knowing who Jisung's secret admirer is and Hyunjin took that as a way to tease the outcast who was disliking the designer already.

Seungmim would keep telling him about jeongin embarrassing moments and would expose him to Jisung who doesn't even complain and like when he hears about his crush.

Sometimes another guy would join their squad whose name is Changbin and he was Hyunjin's and Felix's friend but Jisung doesn't get the chance to talk to him because he's very loud and was hard to approach.

Not until one day,  they were playing seven minutes in heaven and he ended up getting chosen with Changbin.

Changbin:“hey...do you like jeongin?”

He asked from across the closest,both take the opposite side in front of each other and sit in the same position where their knees were in their chest while wrapping their arms around them.

Jisung:“yes...how did you—”

He didn't expect for Changbin to ask such a question.

Changbin:“is it one sided?”

He asked again which made Jisung conclude one answer.

Jisung:“it is...i hate that he doesn't look my way”

He confessed feeling comfortable talking to someone else about it since he never told anyone about his crush except for hyunjin but that doesn't count since he never mentioned Jeongin's name and the designer was quick to figure out who.

Changbin:“understandable”

The outcast looked at him and decided to leave a question from him this time.

Jisung:“do you have someone who you like?”

Changbin let out a chuckle as he wore a sad expression and looked towards the closest door where he could hear Hyunjin's laughter that is a music to his ear.

Changbin:“it Hyunjin, I love him so much but he loves Felix and I can't go in between them...not a friend's move”

He confessed with a heavy heart, Changbin always loved Hyunjin since the day he met him and the designer was so gorgeous to be true with his visuals and talent.