Chapter 17🖤💙

Start from the beginning

And he kept on weeping and kept on talking about Biu for another hour or two. Finally he was exhausted, and curled up in his brother's embrace. Rob kept on patting his head. He himself was feeling a lump in his throat seeing Bible in such a state. Bible's eyes finally get heavy and swollen due to tears and he fell asleep on Rob. They made him lie down on the sofa. And the first thing Rob did was ask Matt if she knew about this. He was angry but Brian reminded him that Matt is pregnant.

"Did you know about this?"
"I did"
"Then.."
"Listen to me Rob. When I planned to make them meet I was not sure if they will end up together. And I knew if they do , Build will tell him everything. I thought he already told him. As far as I know he never wished to hide it. "

"Matt, you should have told me . What's wrong with you. Why are you the centre of everyone's messed up life. I love you. But how long do i avoid your stupidities"

"I am really sorry Rob. But i really thought it's only Build thing to speak and i had a lot of trust that he will tell Bible everything. It was a not a thing of his choice. It was just an arrangement he never wanted."

Brian and Rob both looked at Matt with a lot of questions in their eyes.

.........

"Why are you here Sam?"
"What is that question Biu."
"Do not call me that . I have told you many times."

Sam sighed

"Ok , sorry. I came to surprise you."
"Don't you remember what I told you."

"Yes, that i should never come to your house. But we are going to get married Build. Can I not come to surprise you?" Sam was still polite.

"No, i don't want these kind of surprises "

"Build, why are you behaving like this. And why didn't you ever tell me about him coming back, and living with you?"

"I wanted to tell you but you were completely out of reach. I thought I will tell you the first day you will be back but you didn't have to come here like this "

"Why , so that I could not catch you cheating?" Strangely Sam was more polite than one could imagine and she lacked confidence in her words.

"Please Sam, if anyone has the right to accuse me of cheating it's Bible but not you. Not at all. Not when you always knew that I don't have any feelings for you. Not when i always told you that i don't want to get married to you. Not when this marriage, this engagement was forced on me. Not when I never even took a step towards you , not when i always told you that I want to break this engagement." Biu was loud and firm.

"But still you got engaged to me and you never broke it"

" And why is that Sam? Because you went to my family, you convinced them that you will help me come out of my emotional despair. You took my father in confidence. You made me helpless infront of your innocent parents who thought that I have proposed you. I was only helping you with your journey in this industry. You admired me and i thought my guidance would save you from the ill of this place but you took my help as something else. It's you who have forced yourself on me. And because you know I am not confident to go against my father you took him on your side. Whenever I have tried to free us from this forced arrangment you always go to my father. "

"Because I love you Build"
"And i don't "
"I will make you fall in love with me. Marriage changes everything. " Sam's politeness was actually the reflection of her stubbornness to have Biu.

And that's what made Biu most helpless but this time he had decided to not give up. Because it's not only him. It's Bible this time and he will not give up on him again