"Xiao Zhou went to sea to get fuel for you."

Upon hearing the word "fuel", Deputy Commander Bai felt a little nervous: "Dad, will there be any accident?"

"I've brought all the submarines here. If I can't bring the fuel back, I'll be in big trouble!"

Uncle Bai's eyes widened: "You ask me, who should I ask?"

"A large oil tank, cubic meters, is not a small amount."

"It's normal for some minor accidents to happen during the handover process."

Deputy Commander Bai covered his chest: "When you say that, I get even more nervous."

Uncle Bai snorted: "You're so nervous!"

"Xiao Zhou always keeps his word, he can definitely get it."

"Even if you really can't get it, the base still has it in stock, and he will still give it to you."

"You're just worrying, just wait and see!"

At this time, Zhou Chen was at sea.

There was a small boat floating on the sea not far from the Ningcheng.

Zhou Chen, who was armed to the teeth, loaded his gun and waited quietly for the boat to approach.

Waiting for the boat to get really close, there was a man lying on the boat.

His clothes were in rags, he was as thin as a mummy and motionless.

The person was not dead, but the exposed skin was covered in abscesses.

This is the bad consequence of eating mutant fish.

Survival at sea is no option.

You are lucky enough to be able to catch fish, so how can you choose whether it is poisonous or not?

In order to survive, I have to eat even though I know it is poisonous!

Zhou Chen knocked on the fishing boat, making a harsh sound.

He hammered away for nearly a minute.

The corpse-like refugees on the boat slowly opened their eyes.

Seeing the big fishing boat in front of me, my eyes were confused.

Confused, shocked, surprised, unbelievable...

The refugee didn't even have the strength to sit up. He opened his mouth but couldn't make any sound.

Zhou Chen observed the survivor carefully.

Almost all of his hair has fallen out, and his mummified body is so thin that it’s hard to tell which country he is from?

Dark red blood stains were everywhere on the ship's deck.

It has been too long and the blood stains have turned black.

It seems that there were other survivors on the boat at first, but now this is the only one left.

After a while, the man said something like a bird as he was dying.

As soon as Zhou Chen heard the birds singing, he put on a gas mask without saying a word.

Throw on the rope ladder.

The survivor saw the hope of survival and was extremely emotional.

Zhou Chen followed the rope ladder to the boat.

He threw the assault rifle on his chest behind him and drew out the saber on his waist.

The saber glowed coldly in the sun.