Silver Fox

Vivian:

"Hey Viv, have you seen my phone?" My mom's boyfriend asked me. "No, I haven't seen it. Did you check your office?" I asked casually. "Yeah, but no luck. Oh well, I gotta run. If you happen to find it, just leave it in the kitchen for me, if you don't mind." Gerald shrugged and headed out. "Sure thing." I replied. Soon as the front door was closed I grinned and pulled his phone from my pocket. Sorry Ger, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do. Quickly navigating to his contacts, I found what I was looking for. I fired off a text that would hopefully get the desired response. I was house sitting for my mom and Gerald for the weekend, and I couldn't wait to put my plan into action.

Brantley:

I was sitting on the porch with my brother, just shooting the shit when I got a text from a friend of mine.
"Hey B, hate to bother you. But any way you could swing by the house? Something's wrong with my truck, I can't find the problem."
I sent a quick reply to Gerald, letting him know I was on my way, then I said my goodbyes to Kolby. I could've sworn Gerald said he was leaving town for the weekend with his ol lady, but I guess I misheard. I climbed on my bike and headed towards his house. When I got there, the garage door was open. I walked in and looked around for my buddy. "Gerald?" I called out. Not getting an answer, I snagged the creeper and dropped onto my back, rolling under the pickup to take a look. Hearing footsteps, I figured it was Gerald. "Man, what's going on with the truck? I'm not seeing anything under here, Gerry." I said. I didn't get an answer. Instead, I felt a warm little body slide onto my lap, and fingernails dig into my chest. I damn near head-butted the undercarriage trying to see who it was. Burgundy nails, creamy thighs, and a plaid school girl mini skirt was all I could see.
That definitely wasn't Gerald..

Vivian:

"I'm not Gerry." I giggled, digging my nails a little further into the thick chest beneath me. My giggle was cut off by a squeal when Brantley quickly slid out from under the truck. He sat up and I nearly tumbled out of his lap, but big hands grabbed my hips. "No shit, Vivian. Where's Gerald?" He growled and lifted me out of his lap. I stood and crossed my arms over my chest, keeping my feet on either side of his hips. "Gerald and mom went away for the weekend." I cocked my hip to the side. Brantley's eyes trailed up my legs, before snapping back to my face. I celebrated the little victory in my head. "He texted me about his truck." He said. I shook my head and grinned, holding up Gerald's phone. "Nope. I texted you." I purred. Feeling brave, I stepped forward, knowing from Brantley's position on the floor, he could see straight up my skirt. The older man stood up smoothly. We were inches apart. "What game are you playing, Vivi? The hell you doing, little girl?" He rumbled, clenching his jaw. I glared back at him. "I'm not a little girl, Brantley. I'm an adult, damn it." I huffed, sliding my hands up his torso. Brantley stepped back out of my reach. "Not happening. You're Gerald's kid. This is all kinds of wrong." Brantley passed a hand over his beard. "I'm not his kid. I'm 21 years old. I'm a grown woman! I've got needs!" I argued, stepping closer. "Damn it Vivi, I'm old enough to be your daddy. This is wrong." B pointed a finger at me. "You can be my Daddy any day." I grinned darkly, and sucked his finger into my mouth. His eyes darkened, before he pulled his finger from my mouth slowly. Grabbing me by the throat, Brantley tugged me close until I was pressed snuggly against him. "Do you have any idea what you're asking for?" He growled. I grinned and palmed his cock through his jeans. "Oh I know what I want, B. Believe me, I've spent plenty time thinking about it. No more excuses though. I'm legal. No more jailbait. And I'm not asking you, I'm telling you. " I chuckled. Brantley wiped the smirk off my face with one statement. "You aren't going to tell me a single thing, but you'll damn well beg me for it." He rumbled darkly. My eyes widened. He chuckled. "You think you know what you're getting yourself into. But have you really thought about this?" I asked. I wrapped both my little hands around his much larger one, and slid it down from my throat. Down my chest, down my belly. I pressed his hand between my thighs, letting him feel how much I'd thought about this. "I've thought about this every fucking night. Please, Brantley." I panted, pressing myself closer to him.

Brantley:

Vivi's pleading tone was my undoing. She was right. She was an adult. Vivian was a 21 year old woman, and she had a good head on her shoulders. For her to be so bold, she most definitely had thought this through. There had always been a spark of attraction between us, regardless of the 20 year age gap. But I'd steered clear of her as much as I could. No more. Standing before me, looking like a naughty little school girl, my willpower broke. I couldn't hold back any longer. Twisting my wrist, I slid my middle finger inside of her, groaning at how hot and tight she was. Her gasp turned into a moan when I stroked the digit in and out of her slowly. Leaning down, I nibbled along her jaw, up to her ear. "Gimme some sugar, Vivi." I rumbled. Her mouth immediately sought out mine, her pink little tongue slipping out to play. She mewled into my mouth like a kitten, and I hauled her up into my arms, her legs locked around my hips as my hands palmed her ass. "How you want it? I'll let you choose.. this time." I smirked. "I wanna savor every single second of this. I've waited so damn long. I want it slow, B. Nice and slow. Then you can have me however you want me." She whispered breathily. I carried her to the hood of the truck and sat her on it, keeping my tongue in her mouth and my hands on her body. Breaking the kiss, I slid my hands under her knees, and pressed her legs back until her knees were pressed to her chest. I licked my lips appreciatively at the view before me. No panties under that little skirt. Just wet, pink pussy. Vivi whined, wiggling her hips up at me. "Patience... good girls get to cum. Brats don't." I chuckled. "You wouldn't dare!" She glared at me. "You willing to risk it to find out?" I raised an eyebrow. I almost wished she'd try it. Just so I could break her. But I was a greedy man, and I couldn't resist tasting her. I leaned down and wrapped my lips around her clit, circling it slowly with my tongue. Sliding a finger inside of her, I alternated soft swirls of my tongue, and hard suction. Keeping her on the edge of an orgasm, without letting her climax. Her breathing was ragged, her face flushed. "You gonna behave? Or you wanna push your luck?" I asked her. She shook her head rapidly. "I'll be good, please don't stop. I promise, I'll be good." Vivi whined. I smirked, and dove back in, finally letting her come. She sighed my name like it was her favorite prayer. So soft and pretty. "Feel better now?" I asked her with a grin. She nodded with bright eyes and pink cheeks. "Good. Now we play by my rules." I rumbled and yanked her off the hood of the truck. She squealed as I tossed her over my shoulder and headed into the house. "I was never very good at following the rules." She giggled and pinched my ass. A brought my palm down on her ass, the smack echoing as I walked through the house. She yelped, reaching a hand back to try and rub the sting away. "Don't you dare." I warned, tightening my grip on her thighs. She gasped at the change in my tone. Walking into the first bedroom I came across, I tossed her onto the bed. She bounced and giggled, gasping when I crawled over her and pinned both her hands above her head with one of mine. "Now... let's see just how goddamn grown you are, little girl. Daddy wants to play..."