Bio

I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL LIKE THIS BETTER VERSION OF "STAY WITH ME FOREVER". IF YOU DON'T THEN THAT'S OK. THAT'S YOUR OPINION. 

I'M GOING TO CHANGE EVERYTHING ABOUT Y/N TO WHERE YOU ALL CAN DESIGN HER THE WAY YOU WANT.

YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT!!

THANK YOU FOR READING!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Name (Y/N):

Eye Color (E/C):

Your Height (Y/H):

Hair Color (H/C):

Hair Length (H/L):

Favorite Color (F/C):

(These next two are farther in the future of the story.)

Wolf Breed (W/B):

Wolf Name (W/N):

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wolf Breathing Technique Forms:

First Form: Jagged Teeth (Offensive)-

The user will run at full speed towards the demon and swing their Nichirin sword faster than the eye can see and once on the other side, the demon's whole body will become dismembered and fall to the ground.

Second Form: Slashing Claws (Offensive)-

The user will use one breath and run towards the demon and slash their Nichirin sword with all their strength at the demon and cause major, strong, blows all around the demon's body.

Third Form: How of the Night (Defensive)-

The user will deflect the demon's attacks and once an opening has appeared, the user will spin their Nichirin sword to motion the wind into a tornado like spin to make a howling sound, which will signal and S.O.S. for other demon slayers in a 20 mile radius to come help.

Fourth Form: Golden Eyes (Defensive)-

The user will maneuver away from the demon's attacks and begin to memorize the demon's fighting patterns, when this happens, the user's eyes will change into glowing wolf's golden shaped eyes to show that they are looking for any weaknesses on the demon's fighting pattern.

Fifth Form: Running with the Pack (Hybrid)-

The user will run around the demon, dragging their Nichirin sword on the ground to cause dirt and dust to cloud the demon's vision, when the demon looks around, the dust and dirt will spin around the demon and began to take shape of wolves running, once they demon is at the perfect position, the user will strike the demon.

Sixth Form: Jaws of Death (Offensive)-

The user will push themselves up off of something big, like a rock or boulder, bringing their Nichirin sword above their head and spin themselves in a rotating motion (like a table saw) until their Nichirin sword has hit either a vital part of the demon or the demon's neck.

Seventh Form: Deadly Bite (Offensive)-

The user will take in a long, deep breath and in a flash will appear right in front of the demon as it's about to attack and in one swing of the Nichirin sword, the demon's head will already be to the ground.

Eighth Form: Dance of the Red Moon (Defensive)-

The user will gather energy from a red moon into their sword and it will begin to glow a (F/C) and then the user will begin to absorb the energy into their body as an extra energy source for speed, strength, and healing abilities.

~...~

(These next two forms won't show up till the wolf comes into the story.)

Ninth Form: Familiar Summoning (Hybrid)-

The user can form a single bond with any wolf breed. Once a bond is made, the wolf will follow the user and protect them. If the user does not require assistance from the wolf, the wolf will be absorbed into the users Nichirin sword. If the user does need a assistance, the user will bring the sword to their arm and gently cut the skin in order for the wolf to appear.

Tenth Form: Superior Bark (Offensive)-

The user will use their Nichirin sword, point at the demon that they want to slay and grasp the sword's handle, raise it as high as they can above their head, take in a huge breath and swing down to the ground as hard as they can. A heavy wind will force a large sound, like a bark of a wolf, to force itself onto the demon and either kill it immediately or push it back (depending on how strong the demon is).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING!! I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE THIS IMPROVED BIO FOR Y/N!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT!!!

~Shishima Satoshi~