...2...

Jasmine's P.O.V

"Let's get straight to the point." I say sternly hopefully he understands I'm being serious. If not for that darn boss of mine I wouldn't even be here.
"Ms. Jasmine you fit a particular role I have in mind." He speaks as though he knows I'll say yes.

"And what if I say no." I raise a brow.
"Then you could hand over 2million$ on your way out." He says handing over a document.

I read it and it doesn't make sense, how can one outfit be this expensive.
"And that's for the external damages only I'm afraid you have to pay for for the other damages separately."
Is he threatening me, I guess he wasn't told that it takes two to tango.

"I believe you've got it all wrong Mr. Rodriguez I'm not here to pay for damages that you willingly took the risk for you came to a Disco - pang - pang those rides have accidesnts written all over them and you don't have proof that-.... ."
Before I could finish my sentence a video plays behind him on a Large screen.

            Video plays

"If I get hurt you'll be taking care of Chloe for a week." Zayne sighs.
"Trust me you won't get hurt." Jake replies.
"But why do we have to go on such a useless ride." Zayne replies.
"It's fun and maybe I could win some hearts."
  A few minutes later
A drunk me falls on Zayne and it's not a graceful fall, and he didn't even try to stop me.
"Who is this b*tch and why did she have to land on me." An angry Zayne mutters.
And I get up vomit on him and tell him he's a prick and that he could use some new clothes. And well I don't want to see the rest

             Video paused

"I was drunk can't you forget what happened and why where you filming everything ." I say with pleading eyes and then switch them to glare mode.

"You are cute aren't you Jasmine but that aside I'm not here for negotiations I'm here for a proposal."
H

e smirks - he smirked - my girly hearts meltttting, if you think I'm weak be realistic when a hot man smirks who wouldn't be dazed.....

Snap out of it Jasmine!!!.

"Firstly don't use my first name so casually we aren't friends....
Secondly you have a daughter Im not going to play step girlfriend even though she's cute....
Thirdly what if you fall for me I can be very attractive." I say making up excuses. And I hear him make a noise.

'pfft.'

Did he just do what I think he did??

"Firstly I'm not one to be formal with those beneath me consider yourself lucky either way.....
Secondly my daughter should be non of your concern.....
Thirdly I have no interest in you whatsoever and you don't need to worry I don't find you amusing or attractive." He says confidently I have no interest in him but ouch who tells a woman that.

"Fine then when do we sign this stupid contract." I say in a bored expression but I'm shocked for our plans to be falling in place just like that.
"This arrangement will only last 3 months then after we will get married and divorce after 3 more months." He says not even sparing me a glance.
"Hey hold on shouldn't contract relationship s last for only 2 months." I try to sound shocked but it's not working in my favour.

"Do you think I can pretend to date you for a week and then marry you that easily? And besides I'm paying you a good amount and I promise to make you the happiest divorcée on earth."

Is this guy straight in the head or are a few screws missing?

"Wait I can't do this anymore I call quits." I say standing up and walking towards the door.
"See you never." I say as I try to open the door did I mention the word try. Yh TRY.

"Oh you poor thing it won't be long before you come crawling back but in the meantime you can leave I'm not stopping you." That evil expression tells me another tale.

"Look we just met you can't propose a contract relationship this isn't some fairy tale."
"AHH since you seem determined to keep pretending I guess I'll tango too."
I'm worried that he could see past my lies. So I try to change the subject.

"Why me." I ask softly and I hope this works.
"Since you want to change the subject I'll answer your question
I chose you because you had the most intriguing background and you can use a gun." This man is definitely a psychopath. This wasn't part of the job description.

"Sorry but I'm not interested." Why is my life so hard, eventually I'll have to accept his offer or it's hell for me.
"Then you can freely exit my office." He says with sharp calculating eyes.
If I have to do this atleast I should benefit from it.

"I'll come as long as you agree to be my date at a friend's wedding." I say with the biggest smile.
"I don't recall reading about you and Valerie hidalgo being friends." He looks like he's reading me like a book.
"Stalker!!!." I shout, but seriously the only thing I could think of was the word stalker!

"If I'm a stalker you're a pervert."

"Me - a - pervert?."

"On that day since I had vomit all over me I needed to change and as a typical pervert you weren't avoiding the situation but you were looking at me take off my shirt." His expression reminds me of the fact that I dreamt about ABS yesterday.

"Why were you changing Infront of me in the first place? you should realise that if thou is given free eye candy thall shall look and appreciate."
He thinks he's backed me up to a corner but I've got an ace up my sleeve.

"Your twisted way of thinking is the reason I got some eye candy for myself, better check if you went untouched that night." He says with a wink and I wish I could slap it off his face, this guy is the definition of a cold blooded player.
"You didn't answer the first question." I try to quickly change the subject.

"You wanted me to wait until I walked to the bathroom? I believe you recall that I said VOMIT."

"Ok ok fine I'm sorry for puking on your expensive outfit, but what where you even doing there."

"I think you should leave now, I'm getting a headache trying to think down to your level."

"Fine pick me up at 6pm, Im only going to the after party, the colour code is white and gold or black and white, dont bring a gift okayyyy." I say  storming out of his office.