...1...

Zaynes P.O.V

As we walked down the hall I realised something I didn't comprehend.
'what am I doing dragging around a bomb with me.'

"On second thought Chloe you can't always get what you want." I say and turn around to get back to my office.
"I'll cry if you don't take me." She squirms around in Jasmine's hands like a squirrel.

A few minutes later
So to put it straight I raised a little beast.
"Daddy don't tell me you don't love me anymore, ever since you met the pretty lady you never have time for me pick one is it pretty lady or Chloe."  I can see the excitement on the faces of my employees.

Mini episode.
"Do you think he'll pick a woman over Chloe."
"Of course not Samantha you've seen all the women that come out this company crying over him or cursing him."
"Let's bet 500 dollars then Lindsay."
"I'd rather not, he can be unpredictable sometimes."

"Let's bet with your lives." Pedro says as he approaches them.
"You're always around the boss so you picked up his bad habits." Samantha says.
"I just do my job." Pedro says with a smug expression.
"Anyway who's going to win is all up to our very own wolf." Lindsay replies.
"From the grim reaper to deadly spawn to papa bear to poker face to diablo to wolf you guys get even more creative." Dion says as he walks past them.
The end

Chloe's P O V
Evwyone has a breaking point and swoon Tata will have to play with Chloe.
"If that's the case I'll be in the office if you'll need me." Tata says as he walks away.
"He's a disappointment." I say out loud.
"You must go through alot." The pretty lady says.
"He hates being awound people so I guess even his wittle princess isn't enough to take him out." I whine to the pretty lady.
"I'm jasmine little Chloe."
"And I'm not little Tata said I speak like a big girl."

"Anyway Chloe wanna play with me."
This might be a good chance to play.
"Let's go to my office jazzy." I say as me and jazzy go to my play house.

Jasmine's P.O.V
This must be a prank, I see a little desk and chair and a whole couch, a mini kitchen and bathroom in this room the size of my apartment.

"So what would jazzy like I'll tell Angie to get it for you." Chloe says.
I'm about to ask her how she's going to call 'Angie' when we're just the two of us in here then the kid pulls out a walkie talkie............. If you have a more sophisticated term for it you are free to fight me.
"Wolf child to Agent Hale we need juice asap." She whispers into it and a woman walks in with a tray of refreshments.

She turns to me and introduces herself
"Angelica Hale and you are." She says extending a fake-now natural-due to forcing it alot of times-smile.
"Jasmine Vilarosa." I say extending my most prized possession, the smile of a goddess.

"Angie where have you been." Chloe pouts adorably and I start to wonder whether 'that' is really her sperm donor.
"Young miss I'm afraid I have work to do today and Mr. Rodriguez never mentioned that you where coming over." Angelica says with the darkest apologetical face I'd ever seen.

"Papa really is the meanest." Chloe whines."Jazzy take me back to his office." Chloe says as she jumps into my arms and we head out, normally I hate being bossed around by a kid but if you saw the cuteness Infront of me I'm sure no one would mind being reluctant for a few minutes.
We arrive at 'his royal pains' doorstep and someone walks out..,..... Correction a bimbo walks out with mascara running down her face.
"You need a new makeup brand more than you need a man." I whisper as we walk past her.

Chloe jumps out my hands and jumps to her papa.
"Papa you're a big fat jerk." Chloe rants.
"I believe you mean big fat ass." I mumble but as luck would have it he heard me.
"I wasn't joking about my request earlier." He says with a calm expression and because it's calm it sends down chills down my spine.
......get a grip jasmine you have a reason why you agreed to meet him stay strong.

"Mr. Rodriguez I believe you don't understand I'm here because you need me alive and I'm here for partnership." I say sternly hoping to sounds courageous.
"There is one thing you don't understand Ms. Vilarosa."

"And what's that."

"I don't need you alive no matter your state I won't be affected whether you'll be dead or alive." He replies with a dark expression on his face.
"Papa I want her alive aren't you tired of talking like the grim reaper." Chloe butts in and again I wonder is she a four year old.

He presses a button and after a few minutes  A tall dirty blonde haired guy walks in.
"I'm not taking the brat away Zayne." He says sternly.
"You didn't walk all the way here just to say that Jake." Zayne replies.
"The last time I babysat I turned into an internet sensation as 'Moma bear'and mind you I have never thought of starting a family with you." Jake growls.

"Do I look like I'm interested or do I look like I care." Zayne replies with a blank expression.
"Remind me why we're friends." Jake says as he picks up Chloe.
"I don't like to recall tragic events." Zayne replies as he sips coffee I swear wasn't there a minute ago.

Jake covers Chloe's ears
"You son of a bitch ill be back and you'll be begging for forgiveness."

"And I swear if Chloe heard you I'll rip your tongue out." Zayne says as he stares daggers at Jake.
Jake uncovers Chloe's ears
"Anything you Wanna say to papa before you leave." Zayne asks Chloe.

She blows a kiss towards him and mutter's
"You sun of a beach." And afterwards she giggles.
Jake turns towards me says he 'didnt see me.'
And he vanishes.

"You have lovely friends." I say with the darkest smile printed on my face.
".........." He doesn't reply and ignores the rest of my existence.

"Go to hell." I mutter.

"I'm afraid I don't know the directions since I've never been to your house."
He says and I see a chuckle almost escape his lips but it's so faint it could have been a ghost.