Meeting the Na'vi

(3rd Pov)

In trudy's samson Jake, Grace and Norm are in their avatar's and Jake and Lyle are on the door guns and YN is right next to Grace as they fly around pandora and YN is amazed at the beautiful lands and tree's as they fly around some huge tree's and he even saw some wild life as trudy flies the samson beside a water fall as the samson was sideways next to the water fall as YN gets  out and grips the rails as he hangs on the rails as grace and Lyle is shocked and try to grab him as he yells. 

YN: YEEEHHHAAAWWW!!!

Trudy and the other laugh as YN is having fun as they continue to fly around pandora.

(YN Pov)

After having my fun trudy lands the samason and Lyle gets out armored with an assault rifle and jake gets out with the door turret as grace gets out and presses the radio piece on her neck as she speaks to trudy.

Grace: Shut it down. We're gonna stay a while. 

Trudy powers off the samson as i look around the forest as grace speaks to norm.

Grace: Norm! Your pack. 

Norm: Pack. 

Norm grabs the pack as jake moves up a little as grace speaks to lyle. 

Grace: Stay with the ship. One idiot with a gun is enough.

Jake chuckles a little as lyle says.

Lyle: You the man doc. 

Grace: YN, stay close and please don't do anything stupid like you did on the samson. 

YN: Hey, i wa having fun, besides if anything tries to fuck with me *Draws fang saw and revvs them* they gonna feel the power of the fang saws.

Grace: Just stay in site.

I nod as i put my fang saws back on my back as we continue walking with jake talking point as i look around at the forest in amazement as a anime call is hear and jake stops and aims his gun as we see monkey like creatures as one grabs a fruit and looks at us before continuing to swing  through the trees as grace speaks.

Grace: Prolemuris. They're not aggressive. *Lowers jakes gun* Relax, marine. You're making me nervous. 

We continue walking some more as norm speaks.

Norm: So, how will they know we're here? 

Grace: I'm sure they're watching us right now. 

Jake: Keep moving, norm.

Grace: Keep up, guys!

After an hour of walking we stop as grace and norm are looking at some roots as i'm leaning against a tree and jake is keeping watch as norm has a tablet and grace but a needle in the roots in the ground while saying.

Grace: And here i go. 

Norm: Scanning. 

I look at the small tablet in norm's hand as i see the root is like a nerves system and it's glowing as norm speaks. 

Norm: Oh wow! It's that fast? 

Grace laughs as she says.

Grace: Amazing, isn't it?

Nrom: Yeah. So, that is signal transduction from this root of the tree next to it. So, we should take a sample. 

Norm: Okay, sample. 

I then see jake walking as i follow behind him as we find a area with these weird spiral planets as jake looks at me as i tab on the plants and they shrink down and i back up and laugh as it poke a few more as i laugh say.