𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Just do it Freya."

Freya shrugged. "Mhm."

She walked away, going to fix the zip-line.

When she had finished, Freya stretched, cracking her back, and yawned. "Such a hard life for poor 'ol Freya."

Thor butted her with his head, huffing.

Freya grumbled. "No, you didn't do all the repairs. I did most of it."

She started walking back towards the huts, until another headbutt from Thor interrupted her.

"Okay, fine, you did half of it."

At another growl from her dragon, she sighed, giving in. "Fine. You did most of it. Happy?"

Thor snorted.

"Dragons these days, honestly." The brunette muttered to herself as she reached the clubhouse.

Hiccup almost ran into her exiting the hut; "Freya! Hey, um, Vincent hasn't come back and we can't find him, so we assumed he took off. Just to let you know."

"Oh." Freya looked at him, slightly disappointed. "He left?"

Hiccup grimaced slightly. " don't know why. It felt like he was running from something- or someone."

"Maybe he was running from Snotlout." She held back a laugh.

"Probably." Hiccup smirked slightly, scratching his neck. He sighed. "We'll keep our eyes peeled."

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆟 𓆝

Vincent and Temple landed on the beach at sundown. He instantly shooed away Temple. "You- you gotta get outta here, Temple, you know what's gonna happen!"

Temple let out a sad chirp, but lifted into the air again, flying away.

Vincent groaned, holding onto his head, tumbling into the bushes where he laid until the darkness arrived.

His skin crawled, his teeth grew, his arm ripped open as scales emerged.

He shrieked, he hated this, hated this curse.

As the full moon shone high in the sky, the Lycanwing emerged.

𓆝 𓆟 𓆞 𓆟 𓆝

Temple landed gracelessly on the platform by the club-house

He chirped, sticking his head in, where the gang was eating dinner.

Freya looked up, then immediately rushed towards the dragon. "Temple? Where's Vincent?"

She looked around, checking if he was nearby, but couldn't see him. Strange behaviour, since riders were rarely far from their dragons.

Temple crooned a depressing noise, but not one of panic or fear. He just stomped into the hut, laying down in the corner.

She looked at him worriedly, then exchanged a glance with Hiccup.

Temple grunted, nudging Freya's hand, so that it rests on his head. He just wants cuddles.

Freya smiled softly, yet concern remained in her dark green gaze.

"Temple... where is Vincent?" Hiccup asks slowly.

"Hiccup, in case you haven't noticed by now, dragons can't talk." She looked at him through narrowed eyes.

"Temple seems very intelligent for a dragon." He said, shrugging.

"That doesn't mean he can speak."

Temple just lets out a low sound, nodding his head slightly. It almost sounded like he sighed.

"He agrees with me, see?" She smirked at Hiccup.

But Hiccup was busy frowning at Temple. " We'll keep him here for the next couple of days, if he doesn't fly off. Oh, what the hell, we'll keep him forever if he doesn't fly off. "

Freya rolled her eyes, walking over to Ruffnut and Tuffnut. "By the way, I fixed your zip line."

Fishlegs looked at Temple worriedly. "It's not like dragons to just... leave their owners. You heard what Vincent said, Temple follows him everywhere. Right now, he doesn't even look too worried."

Hiccup shrugged again. "Like I said, we'll just look after him until he does something."

Fishleg frowned, but turned back to his food when Snotlout hit him with an apple.

Freya, who was watching the exchange, walked over to Snotlout. "Hey, you got any more apples?"

"You wouldn't want them anyways, cuz I touched them." he answered snobbily.

"Get over it, Snotlout." She reached over him, grabbing a seemingly untouched apple.

Hiccup rolled his eyes at them, smiling softly to himself. Between Ryker, Viggo and the Dragon Hunters, it was nice to have these no-brain moments.

Freya walked over to Hiccup, taking a small bite from the apple. "So, boss guy, what is the plan? I wasn't exactly paying attention."

"Well, nothing I guess. You guys can go to bed. It's getting late. I'll take Temple to the hangar."

She didn't look happy about it, but she walked over to Thor anyway. "Wanna go for a ride, baby boy?"

Thor rumbled, shoving her onto his back.

She glanced back at her friends, before Thor took off, flying among the clouds.