You Regatta Be Kidding Me

Chris: Last time on Total Drama... a brutal teens vs. mutants fisticuffs free-for-all proved beyond all doubt that these guys will do anything for a million bucks! Even newly refriended Courtney and Gwen had to battle it out. [chuckles] The villains ruled victorious, but in a last-minute twist, the villains got to send a loser hero home, and the heroes got to send a winner villain to exile. So, it was see you tomorrow, Alejandro, and see you never, Sierra. Only eight players remain, and none of them are ready for how everything is about to change! Right here. Right now. On Total. Drama. All-Stars!

_______________________________________________________________________________________

[ theme song ]

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Gwen: [yawns] [sighs] I just dreamt I was riding a fluffy unicorn across clouds made of marshmallows.

Courtney: Yeah, they're soft beds, all right.

Gwen: A couple of days ago, I was ready to quit. Now that we're friends again, I never want it to end!

Courtney: I hope we make it to the finale together.

Gwen: What about Scott?

Courtney: He's cool and all, but like you say, you've gotta put friends first.

Gwen: Aww!

Courtney and Gwen: If I don't win the million bucks, I hope you do. [confessional] And I mean it, too!

Cameron: Good morning, Scott.

Scott: No, it's not. These walls are way too thick. Speak up!

Bentley: Why do you want to listen to the girls, it's not like Gwen and Courtney could think of something terrible.

Cameron: Well, as long as Sierra's far, far away, I'm good.

Scott: Don't be too sure. Just 'cause she's gone don't mean you're safe.

Cameron: [confessional] Being on the villains team is so nerve-wracking. I've been sleeping with one eye open and now I can't blink it! See?!

Scott: [confessional] I had to throw him off. The heroes are taking over the villains team. Gwen's a wannabe, and with Cam and Courtney, me and Bentley are outnumbered! If I was back home right now, I'd be barricading myself in the cellar with enough potatoes and toilet paper to last 'til the next millenium!

Bentley: [confessional] For once, I'm a bit clueless on what to do here. 

Duncan: [confessional] Everyone thinks I've gone soft and lost my edge! I'll show them who's gone soft, I'll show them all!

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Duncan: How 'bout a classic skull and crossbones? [laughs]

Zoey: Aww, what a cute bunny!

Duncan: Urgh, don't call me that!

Zoey: I was talking about your painting.

Duncan: Huh? Ah, it's not a bunny! It's emotional graffiti! Ugh! Ah...

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Duncan: Ugh, I'll show them! [grumbles] Whatever! [gasps] That's it! I'll drive Chef's ride into the ocean! Then we'll see who's not a delinquent!