Chapter 10-B: A Halloween Trick Leads To A Spanked Tail. (Dottie)

Start from the beginning

Dottie looked up at the woman for a moment before touching the tips of her pointer fingers together nervous. "H-Hi Mrs. Webb..."

"Hello Dottie," she said with firm kindness. "Shall we go inside and talk for a moment, with my good friend Alphonso here to join us?"

"Oh no...."

See Dottie had a very interesting relationship with Alphonso Lewis. Rather it was a relationship bright to her by Mrs. Webb one time. It was no real secret about what the 16 year old sophomore had gotten himself into. He was what many would call a spanko or someone that loved spankings. He had given a lot of them but he was also a really good student and he had a presence to him that made it easy to talk to him. After one of Dottie's more dangerous pranks (even she had to admit she went to far) Mrs. Webb gave her an ultimatum. "Either you can go see a boy named Alphonso Lewis who I think will give you a more fitting punishment for a naughty girl. Or I will let the princable know about this little incident and leave it up to his mercy on what to do with you."

A choice of what would have been a suspension or a spanking seemed like a very easy choice. However, one session over his lap made it clear that she might have just taken the suspension. SInce then they had a more brother and sister relationship with him checking up on her every now and then to make sure she did not get out of hand.

Or she would face his firm one.

Dottie sat nervously on Mrs. Webb's dark brown couch as she finished counting out all of the supplies that Alphonso had finished bringing in. Which included three cartoons of eggs, about ten rolls of towel paper and about three bottles of spray paint, the color black to leave an impact on Mrs. Webb's otherwise white house. "You looked like you had quite the plan in place for little old me, Miss. Simpson."

"You can just call me Dottie."

"I would rather call you Miss. Simpson." Dottie pouted as the woman's tone took on a more firm tone. "Can you tell me why you were about to cause quite the damage to my house. Miss. Simpson."

"I wanna go home." Dottie responded.

"Well Mrs. Simpson, you are not going home until you give me a proper explanation."

"That is illegal."

"What is illegal." Alphonso began as he stepped into the room with a tray of tea. "Is you doing what counts as property damage to a neighbors house and it could get you arrested if Mrs. Webb decides to call the police and press charges on you!" Dottie sunk a bit deeper into this couch as she kept her eyes firmly on the soft red carpet of the living room. "Now you can either have a conversation with Mrs. Webb about why you hate her so much and maybe bury a hatchet or you are gonna get in more trouble than you actually are."

"Thank you Alphonso." Mrs. Webb took a cup of tea off the tray and Dottie was surprised as the older woman offered it to her. "Can we please talk about this silly one sided hatred you have for me, Dottie."

Dottie looked up at the woman in surprise as she finally called her by her first name. Mrs. Webb usually would just call her Miss. Simpson, followed by a firm glare. "You hate me," Dottie whispered as she took a cup a tea from the woman.

"I don't hate you, Dottie."

"Yes you do!" She snapped angrily as a pout formed on her face. "You always get me in trouble, you never let me have fun, you always stop my tricks and pranks. So yes you do hate me!"

"I do not hate you, Dottie." Mrs. Webb replied in a gentle voice. "Do I report you to your mother for your actions, yes. Do I stop your foolish tricks before they can truly start sometimes, yes I do. Do I make sure that you face a few consequences for your actions when you go too far. Yes I do. Not because I hate you, but because I care about you like any teacher should care."