In order to get the job....

Ricks pov: Her nails sink into my shoulders, her arching back pushing her stomach into mine. "Oh my God."
"You feel so fucking good, y/n, such a perfect pussy." Her legs wrap around my hips, ankles crossing at the bottom of my back, tightening to keep me there when I'm deep inside her.
"Rick," she whispers like a prayer, "it's so big. Full. Ah." She's trying to finish me just with her words, and fuck, she might manage it if she carries on. My head falls to her shoulder; I press my lips against her collarbone, then up her neck until our mouths are crushed together, a desperate thrashing of tongues and lips.
One hand tugs my hair, and the other claws at my back. She's close; I can tell by the way she's writhing below me, by the way her breath hitches when the end of my cock brushes against her G-spot, by the way her face twists with ecstasy when I get deeper.
I remove the hand cradling her head and slip it between us, thumb rubbing against her swollen bundle of nerves until her whole body is arching and her jaw drops. "Come all over my cock, love. Give it to me." Her entire body tightens as she cries my name into my shoulder, nails sinking so deep I'd be surprised if she hasn't drawn blood. With her pussy pulsing around me as I slow down, I press my lips against her forehead and roll us over so I'm on my back, her body soft and limp on my chest, my cock still buried inside her.
"That was..." she pants. "You are ... Did you come?"
"Not yet. I wanna watch you ride me."
Y/n on top of me has been the star thought of every shower I've had for the past week. Ever since she said it out loud, it's all I've thought about. The way her eyes glimmer as she looks at my face, a coy smirk on her lips, I know I'm fucking in for it.
She sits up straight, sliding down on my dick slowly until she's taken every inch. I look at the space between her legs where we're joining, and there isn't a slither of space.
* to continue? .....